sumsin
5th January 2006, 04:47
Hi to all QTians.

sunil.thaha
5th January 2006, 05:30
Hi Susmin, & to All

L.Marvell
5th January 2006, 18:41
Hi everybody! I like this forum, it seems it's better! :)

!Ci
6th January 2006, 11:38
Hello everyone;)
At last... I was waiting for fix activation on qtforum all the time. This forum is surprise for me in very good meaning. I'm thinking about this guy who bought qtforum site. Now he have very good forum for own but without users oO He's some kind of cranky or what... ;P

Regards for All of U

GreyGeek
11th January 2006, 22:34
Hello everyone;)
At last... I was waiting for fix activation on qtforum all the time. This forum is surprise for me in very good meaning. I'm thinking about this guy who bought qtforum site. Now he have very good forum for own but without users oO He's some kind of cranky or what... ;P

Regards for All of U

Na, he's history. The less said the better.

Breggy
26th December 2006, 16:54
Hello everyone!

Hope to have many great discussions re: Qt 4. I'm new to Qt programming, but trying to dig myself in deep. Looking forward to many pleasant exchanges. :)

jacek
26th December 2006, 16:55
Welcome! I hope you will enjoy our site.

fopetesl
18th January 2007, 12:54
Yup - Hi to all ;)
Am looking forward to some interesting discussions. QT(4) is absolutely new to me. I have written in C (& Assembler) for years and am only now breaking into C++ which is supposed to be a super C. Hah! It's a new language yet.
And then there's QT Designer to get my head around. OK. OK. I'll get there just crying on shoulders is all.:o

And saying hello. cputs << "Hello!";

There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and benchmarks.

wysota
18th January 2007, 13:18
#include <QApplication>
#include <QPushButton>

int main(int argc, char **argv){
QApplication app(argc, argv);
QPushButton pb;
pb.setText(QObject::tr("\"Hello fopetesl!\" - says the Qt world"));
app.connect(&pb, SIGNAL(clicked()), &app, SLOT(quit()));
return app.exec();
}

locus
20th January 2007, 04:32
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum. Looking forward to be helped and to helping others. I am a big fan of qt and aspire to become excellent at manipulating the API.:)

e8johan
20th January 2007, 08:23
Welcome! I hope that you will enjoy it here.

look
31st January 2007, 15:37
This is my first post in this forum. I am novice in Qt. Hope,that I get more information. Good - luck!

e8johan
31st January 2007, 17:28
Welcome! I hope that you will like it here!

lisadee1
31st January 2007, 20:47
Hello guys and gals! I am new to the IT world much less Qt :eek:. I am trying to understand this all. I have started a career in the IT industry as a recruiter and am still in training. I know there are a million of us out here but I would like to think I am a bit different because I care about learning the industy (not annoying hard working people). If I have some questions I hope you all will be able to help me. I will be happy to help you find work if you need it too. (working on filling these 2 positions currently: 2D Visualization Sr. Developer and Qt/GUI Developer) Thanks yall!!

wysota
1st February 2007, 00:57
Hello Lisa, nice to meet you. Welcome to QtCentre.

rajesh
1st February 2007, 09:06
Welcome to QtCentre & wonderful Qt world!!

croftj
1st February 2007, 21:08
Just registered to the forums. I've been a fan and long time user of Qt. Great stuff. Finally need real help. I'll make my post under the Qt Programming section.

jpn
1st February 2007, 21:12
Welcome on board!

GreyGeek
3rd February 2007, 20:19
Hello, Beginner!

You're going to LOVE this forum!

I began learning C++ and QT at the same time. Without this forum the task would have been much more difficult. My first application is in the tutorial section of the wiki:
http://wiki.qtcentre.org/index.php?title=Programming_in_Qt4_and_C%2B%2B

I wrote it as sort of a journal to reminder of how to do some things that aren't done very often, and as a tutorial for the other coders in my department who may be using QT in the future.

That Homestead app is now entering its second year in production and the staff say that it is a great improvement over the Visual Fox Pro 6.0 app that it replaced. The app has been greatly polished since that tutorial, so what you'll see there is the first release.

katsumoto
8th February 2007, 13:30
hello members of Qt-centre. i´m new in programming with qt. good look. ;-)

wysota
8th February 2007, 13:38
Good luck to you as well and welcome.

akiross
13th February 2007, 14:30
Hi there :D
I'm Alessandro aka AkiRoss, 21 student, from Italy. I'm a OpenGL cg programmer (in particular videogames), and i'm discovering Qt in those days with my Combat project.

It seems that this is a big community, i hope to integrate well and to learn (and of course help) as much as possible. I'm liking Qt so i hope to become really experienced with it :)

Well... greetings :D

wysota
13th February 2007, 15:39
Welcome to the Community! :)

m.alessandrini
19th February 2007, 15:46
Hi everybody,
I was suggested to greet the Community at the end of my registration process, so... here I am! :)

wysota
19th February 2007, 16:14
Oh, please don't force yourself :) Welcome to the Community!

hbrt
22nd February 2007, 08:16
Hello Everyone!
My name's hbrt, I just registered to QTCentre and hope get answers to my questions as well as (in the nearest future) help you to solve your own problems :-)
I live in Poznan, Poland and my company suggested I should be an expert in Qt Scripts for Applications :-P So I'm becoming!

best regards,
hbrt

jacek
22nd February 2007, 22:39
My name's hbrt, I just registered to QTCentre and hope get answers to my questions as well as (in the nearest future) help you to solve your own problems :-)
Welcome :)

my company suggested I should be an expert in Qt Scripts for Applications
How about being a QtScript (http://qtdeveloper.net/archives/2007/01/05/say-hello-to-qtscript/) expert?

fengtian.we
23rd February 2007, 00:02
:) Hello~~~~~~ Welcome~~

wysota
23rd February 2007, 00:42
How about being a QtScript (http://qtdeveloper.net/archives/2007/01/05/say-hello-to-qtscript/) expert?

Basically QSA and QtScript are the same. If you remember, Matthias even used the term "QSA 2.0" while presenting the technology in Munich (I even wrote it down, so I have it on paper :cool: ).

Sorry for being offtopic.

Welcome people! :) "Ni Hao" and stuff!

jacek
23rd February 2007, 10:30
If you remember, Matthias even used the term "QSA 2.0" while presenting the technology in Munich
I understood something completely different, and the blog seems to confirm it:

Just don’t expect to be able to port your existing QSA projects to QtScript in under an hour; as already stated, QSA and QtScript are similar in concept, but very different in practice.

wysota
23rd February 2007, 14:35
Because the architecture changed (hence the major number change probably). You could say the same for Qt3 and Qt4, they are different but one is continuation of the other.

jacek
23rd February 2007, 18:51
You could say the same for Qt3 and Qt4, they are different but one is continuation of the other.
Yes, QSA and QtScript aren't the same, just as Qt3 and Qt4 are not.

hbrt
27th February 2007, 12:40
I read the "Say hello to QtScript!" article posted here by Jacek. It may be really interesting, even for studying by now :->

manojQt
28th February 2007, 06:51
Hi
I am new joinee i n this forum.
I have 6+ yrsQT experience.

Rgs
manoj

THRESHE
4th March 2007, 21:21
Hello my name is THRESHE.

I'm from Ukraine. I study in Odessa National Polytechnical University so I'm just a newbie :o
Also I'm C++ programmer and I've been programming with Visual C++ for several years but recently I've decided to learn Qt programming with QDevelop.

I'm very pleased to join your community :)

jdevega
5th March 2007, 06:48
Hello to all the members of this community and to Qt Center and Trolltech People...

My name is Jorge De Vega, from Caracas - Venezuela, i am System Engeniering from the Universidad Metropolitana. I hope that i can help anyone and have professional discussion about Qt witch i am using since 2 or 3 years ago.

My pleasure for receiving emails and comments from you all.

Jorge De Vega C.
:)

paralyze
12th March 2007, 03:20
Hello every body
I'm newer in Qt, now using Qt4 to develope my projects.

rohitjun
12th March 2007, 09:59
Hi all
I am realy excited about this community as the way my friend described about this. I am new to QT. I am going to do my project in QT 4. I am very happy to join this community.
Rohit

wysota
12th March 2007, 12:39
We're very happy that you're happy and we're happy that you joined the community as well :)

JeeL
12th March 2007, 17:38
Just say hello to the community ...

I am Working with QT since 3years , and now on 4.2.3 on windows XP ....

JeeL

PaladinOfKaos
14th March 2007, 15:53
Hello everyone!

I've been hovering around this board soaking up information, but I have a question I couldn't find a good answer for, so I've finally registered.

suchit.rout
20th March 2007, 11:47
Hi all,

Hope to have some gr8 learnings here. :)
cheers,

-suchit

tudos
23rd March 2007, 07:09
Dear all, I'm new and would like to say hello to all !
Best Regards

high_flyer
23rd March 2007, 09:25
Hi guys, and welcome. :)
Feel free to post questions and help others.

eean
24th March 2007, 17:45
Hello everyone. I'm an Amarok developer and am learning Qt4. :)

perezmeyer
26th March 2007, 16:11
New to QtCentre, I just followed the indication to say hello, so... Hello everybody :-)

untamed
30th March 2007, 06:56
Helooooooooooooooooooooooo all....:)
So glad I found a place to learn Qt.

Like many, I too have been asked to learn Qt4 by my company. Till then I had no idea about this thing.

Now I am excited....[ Gonna be the next bigshot in Qt;) ]

Thank you all those who are responsible for creating this forum and maintaining it in this wonderful way...

lahgoon
2nd April 2007, 05:58
Hello,

Finaly a good community for Qt developers...
=)

Regards from Norway.

bst
3rd April 2007, 09:26
Hello,

I'm new her and hope I will learn a lot.

cu, Bernd

nmather
6th April 2007, 23:25
Hi all,

I'm a new Qt developer since February this year, picking it up to hopefully help a venerable piece of open-source Windows music software become cross-platform :)

I'm finding Qt really great to learn, in no small degree down to the excellent Qt Assistant! It's great to have such quick access to the API.

Hope I can learn some things at QtCentre and hopefully help others when I know it well enough :D

Cheers,
Neil

Eruart
7th April 2007, 20:35
Greetings to you Qt people!
Let the Fun be with you!

has2k1
8th April 2007, 21:09
Greetings to all QtCentre old and new users.

I come in peace. :D

sumitk
11th April 2007, 14:56
hi ,

i am new member of this group

markcole
18th April 2007, 20:06
I am new to gui programming and qt. I haven't been programming too long, so I still have tons to learn, but I have been known to have a golden nugget of advice now and again.

Hope to give info as well as I get it...

-mark

vieraci
23rd April 2007, 13:03
Hi All !! This is rather neat...a forum where feedback is ENCOURAGED !!
My background is electronics, my hobby is music and my history in programming started back at the dawn of computers. My first program was in dbase, I moved on to IBM's Visualage C++ for OS/2 (yep...the one with all the bugs :eek: ) but I persisted for 7 long years, got my database app finished to find it had serious problems ... and that's why I'm here. I've heard Qt is THE ide to use, it as a fine reputation and so far, it looks sooooo much easier to learn. My objective is to re-write my business app in Qt, and when done, (sadly) ditch OS/2 for Linux. (I've never been a windows user).

high_flyer
23rd April 2007, 13:54
I've heard Qt is THE ide to use, it as a fine reputation and so far, it looks sooooo much easier to learn.
Welcome!
Just one small correction:
Qt is NOT and IDE - its a GUI framework (which by now does many additional things to GUI).
Feel free to post any questions you have, and help others if you can.

Cheers.

parsito
30th April 2007, 11:30
Hi, I'm using Qt3 and i have found this forum.....I just want to say hello to every member of the site......see you in other forums.

high_flyer
30th April 2007, 13:11
Welcome to Qt and to the forum! :)
Feel free to ask and answer as many questions as you can!
Have fun!

benelgiac
30th April 2007, 16:27
Hello everyone! I've started using QT since some days and I find them really nice and fun to use :)

I am trying to use them to develop multi-platform network applications, with GUI, in Solaris and Windos. Wish me good luck :p

I hope I'll see you around soon in this forum, bye!

Giacomo

Xaleandr
30th April 2007, 21:10
Hello, everybody

Just wanted to Say Hi to everybody.
Recently I started using Qt4 for simple "HelloWorld"-level GUIs, and found it cool.
Now I would like to understand Qt in more details.

Best wishes,
Alexandr

5past10
4th May 2007, 10:05
Hello to everyone.
I hope to find here some solutions for my upcomming problems

LMZ
8th May 2007, 12:31
Hello to all, I'm 19, from Moldova (bet you don't know where it is :))

sunil.thaha
10th May 2007, 13:22
Moldova (bet you don't know where it is :))

But the Wordweb knew about it :D

Moldova : A landlocked republic in eastern Europe; formerly a European soviet but achieved independence in 1991

wysota
10th May 2007, 17:18
Hello to all, I'm 19, from Moldova (bet you don't know where it is :))

Yes, we do.

marcel
10th May 2007, 22:11
Yes, yes, you are a little to the NE from here http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/images/icons/icon12.png

freeskydiver
21st May 2007, 17:02
I say hello to this nice forum. ;)
Here is a good traffic. I hope to read a many good themes. Where is a professionaly developer with qt? Who is a professional developer with Qt?

davisjamesf
22nd May 2007, 23:10
Hello Community. My first posting to all!

;)

Jeroen van der Waal
6th June 2007, 12:46
Hi all,

I am happy to join this forum :-) I have around 13+ years experience in programming c, c++ and java. Current occupation is software architect. Within my company we use QT for our whole application suite compiled for Sun, HP-UX, Linux (32/64 bit), windows (32/64 bit) and SGI. All with one single source tree!

Last month I was very busy for the qt-centre contest. See my submission, the QT Dicom Widget set. It was fun to work on. I learned a lot of the differences between qt3 and qt4.

Hope to have some nice discussions.

Cheers,

Jeroen

high_flyer
6th June 2007, 13:11
Such vast experience is very welcome here! :)
Welcome, and enjoy!

eekhoorn12
6th June 2007, 14:23
Hello to all.

PeterB
7th June 2007, 19:51
Hello,

I registered a couple of months ago, and as I logged in today I was reminded to the fact that I never posted a message before. I have been following a few threads in the past months that were very helpfull. In my job I'm working with an application on an oracle database, but the front-end is not very intuitive. I want to try to create my own front-end. I've allready been playing around with Qt-designer and a mysql database. I might be needing some help in the future, and I guess I will find a lot of answers here.

Cheerio,
Peter

buckadl
13th June 2007, 03:28
Just saying "hi" - right now I'll probably be asking more questions than answering - but hope to be able to contribute soon :-)

gri
15th June 2007, 13:18
Hey, I just discovered here's an introduction thread :)

So I'll tell something about myself:
I'm coming from the southern heart of Germany - also named Bavaria. I've spent all my 21 years of lifetime here. My leisure time is filled up with biking and hanging out with friends (no computers!). When I'm online here my computer is probably compiling something :D

rajesh
15th June 2007, 14:13
Welcome Yo! in QtCentre.

cqslmt
20th June 2007, 02:41
hello everyone
i'm new here and glad to join you :):)

rmagro
20th June 2007, 10:34
Hi QT community,

I am Roberto and I have developed with Qt Library for 3 months now.
I hope to get the most from if also becouse of you..all :)

CU,

Roby

rmagro
20th June 2007, 10:36
Hi Qt community,

I am Roberto and I have developed with Qt Library for 3 months now.
I hope to get the most from if also becouse of you..all :)

CU,

Roby

Jeroen van der Waal
20th June 2007, 14:01
Hi Welcome!

drarem
20th June 2007, 21:46
Or more accurately, QT world! So far I'm loving what I see of this language and its apparent simplicity. I've been a C coder for over ten years, both job and as a hobbyist with the latter where I am at now. I dabbled in C++ but stayed mainly C. Now it's time to take the leap..

I have many questions as well, so I'll gear them towards the appropriate channel(s).

dabber
23rd June 2007, 03:13
I am new comer, now I use the Qt4~~

Thankyou all!

nowire75
24th June 2007, 19:00
Hi,

My name is Massimiliano and I living in south Italy. I'm a new Qt (and C++) programmer.
Please sorry for my approximate english... :-)

ciao a tutti!

Massimiliano

grellsworth
2nd July 2007, 17:22
Hey everyone... I'm a C/C++ programmer from Ohio and was recently enlightened about the many wonders of the Qt library. I'm finding it quite easy and versatile to use, I love it!

I am having some frustrations, though, so I'll probably ask questions from time to time. On the flip side, if I see a question that I think I can answer, I'll give it a shot!

See you in the funny papers! :p

SirBabyface
11th July 2007, 15:13
Hi,

Just to say hi to this community. I hope I get along with all with no problem .

--
Tiago Correia

sujith.hydher
15th July 2007, 14:12
hi everyone :confused:

harijibhv
22nd July 2007, 18:43
hello

i am new to this community

i know well about microsoft VB 6.0 but when i passed RHCE after that i wish to do my project on Linux platform and now i am studying about Qt 3.3 .

Qt 3.3 is like VB but coding is little bit dificult but by practice i will become a good programmer with Qt .

i will post my problems to this community please try to give suggestions.

thankyou

marcel
22nd July 2007, 18:58
hello

i am new to this community

i know well about microsoft VB 6.0 but when i passed RHCE after that i wish to do my project on Linux platform and now i am studying about Qt 3.3 .

Qt 3.3 is like VB but coding is little bit dificult but by practice i will become a good programmer with Qt .

i will post my problems to this community please try to give suggestions.

thankyou
Well, Qt is not like VB in many ways. First of all, Qt is a framework written in C++, while VB is a programming language.

So I think you first must learn the basics of C and C++, and then start with Qt.

Regards

ashishsaryar
24th July 2007, 12:08
Hello Friends

rajesh
24th July 2007, 12:17
welcome you in Qt Centre
you can say hello here
http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/f-general-discussion-10/t-hello-qt-centre-7617.html/?highlight=Centre

mansoorulhaq
2nd August 2007, 10:25
hello to QT Community. I m new to this forum.

sharjith
3rd August 2007, 12:09
Hello Friends!

Regards
N. Sharjith

muxozavar
5th August 2007, 08:06
Hello to everyone! :D

dienet
9th August 2007, 09:07
Hi

I'm just writting this to say hello to all members of Qt Centre !.

ps.

Pozdrawiam polska ekipe w Trolltech !

skrzypu
9th August 2007, 19:44
Hello to everyone.

Witam wszystkich:)

lhee0001
13th August 2007, 03:10
I have been a fan of qt.
I need real help..

Thanks!!! :) :D

haldrik
17th August 2007, 04:53
This is my new post, I'm happy to joined to this community :D

Bye.

rajesh
17th August 2007, 06:26
welcome you in Qt Centre
you can say hello here
http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/f-gene...ghlight=Centre (http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/f-general-discussion-10/t-hello-qt-centre-7617.html/?highlight=Centre)

hungr
17th August 2007, 07:16
Hello everyone :)

I'm a new member in the qt centre and wish you all the best :D

doktorn
21st August 2007, 11:48
Hi All @ QT Centre.

I have just started learning QT. My friends call me "Doktorn" and I am living in Sweden. As you might have figured out it means "The Doctor" in Swedish.

I chose QT because it has the benefit of being inter-platform (Mac, X11 & MS Win) - which the Visual C++ Gui doesn't have. And well started it seems to be much more logical as well (signals and slots) than the Visual C++ Gui.

My goal right now is to design a client server application that will start with being a user-login to server with a database of user-data - and eventually will expand to a number of internet-transfers between two server-clients with sound/pictures and so on.

I found QT Centre through the http://sector.ynet.sk/qt4-tutorial/ - which I find very helpful.
I also have the C++ GUI Programming with Qt4 by Blanchette and Summerfield - book at my side. And hopefully I will find some help here in this forum, and eventually when getting better, be helping out myself.

Camus SoNiCo
22nd August 2007, 14:58
Nice to meet you all!

John Yang
23rd August 2007, 03:19
Very glad to say hello to everyone here!:)

dinghwy
23rd August 2007, 13:14
I'm an newbie too.

dinghwy
23rd August 2007, 13:15
me too. very exciting.:)

Wali
23rd August 2007, 18:46
Hello everyone I am fairly new to qt. I have used qt 3.3 for a short while, now I am learning qt4 to complete my thesis project.

jgreetham
29th August 2007, 18:03
Hi all!

I'm a designer/developer with about 4 yr experience with Qt. This looks like a pretty active group. I hope y'all will be able to help with my questions as they come up.

Type l8r,
Jim

Raccoon29
4th September 2007, 11:37
Hi everyone,

I decided to subscribe to this forum, because I saw many expert users that demonstrated
a great patience and competence... so I (quite a noob with Qt) hope to find other useful tips as I hope to give some to other :)

Greetings
...See you later ;)

apip
5th September 2007, 08:55
Hello,

I'm QT beginner. Start study QT last 2 weeks.

Hope I got more benefit join this community.

:D

Community_probs
20th September 2007, 15:37
I all i new to this QT technology AND GT PROJECT IN qt 4.1.1 AS A S/W eNGINEER.
HELP ME THAT -
HOW TO BEGIN WITH IT
AND WHAT IS THE FUTUTE SCOPE OF THIS TECHNOLOGY

jpn
20th September 2007, 16:30
HOW TO BEGIN WITH IT

Hi. Here are a few useful links (in logical order):

How to Learn Qt (http://doc.trolltech.com/latest/how-to-learn-qt.html)
Qt Tutorial (http://doc.trolltech.com/latest/tutorial.html)
Qt Examples (http://doc.trolltech.com/latest/examples.html)

bantri
24th September 2007, 17:12
Greetings to everybody!

GreatCornholio
8th October 2007, 13:08
was ask to do post here.. so i'm here..

I'm Great Cornholio.. I need TP for my Qt programming skill level..

Hope this IS the place where i'll found lot of answers..

Thank you in advance.. :)

geminiguy
9th October 2007, 19:45
Hello,
I am geminiguy and I have come here to learn.... (what, I have absolutely no idea...) but Im sure I'm gonna learn something??
I am a graphic designer / illustrator who is actually very new to the computer graphics ( awaiting jokes...)
Yes, that's right, I know everything, about absolutely nothing when it comes to computer programming??!! But I am extremely willing and anxious to learn!
I am actually the lead graphic designer for a new Linux project and designing wallpapers, etc for the KDE desktop. And I was told by a good friend that QT is something I should definitely get familiar with?? (He was one of the big players for the Patriot Missle Program) so I guess he knows what he's talking about??
Anyway, I am really looking forward to begin having at least "some" idea of just what all this SH......tuff is all about... the concept, the principles, and applications... the "how to's" and "how to nots"
My mind is an empty, bottomless well.... so please... anyone, just start filling it with all your vast knowledge!!!!

Sincerely:
GeminiGuy :)

marcel
10th October 2007, 07:09
As long as you don't get in any programming you won't have to learn anything about Qt.
But, if you like, you can start your own small project, and ask questions here or search the forums as it evolves. That is the best way to learn.

ashishsaryar
10th October 2007, 07:39
Hi to all members

anonyme_84
11th October 2007, 14:56
A small message to say Hello...

Ano84.

felipepr
13th October 2007, 14:50
Hello Qt'ians, i'm new in the forum.

I'm working with qt at least one year but consider myself a begginer yet. Hope learn a lot here.:D

PS: Sorry my poor english:o

saldonist
16th October 2007, 10:55
hi ya all,
glad to join this forum :)
a bit new to QT but learning fast :D
anyways, happy 2 B here, best wishes to ya all,
saldonist

Tux-Slack
17th October 2007, 21:22
It's been some time before I noticed this one. :)

Anyway. I'm a student of Computer Science and I absolutely love C++ programing.
Some 7-8 months ago I discovered Qt. A Cross-Platform C++ toolkit. Just the thing for me and I started out with Qt 3.3 and started a OpenSource project my self, Media Archiver. And now 3 months ago I started to port my project to Qt4 and started using and learning Qt4 which is the best for me, the holy solution.
But it has one problem, or better, I have one problem with it. It's so great I'm starting to forget pure C++ sintax. :)

tuanfithou
23rd October 2007, 06:18
Hi All community

freemaster
23rd October 2007, 07:51
:Dhello,everyone,Nice to see you.

sonu
23rd October 2007, 10:41
Hello Everyone ,
I m newly join ur forum so I just to say Hello and All d Best for ur great work.

ashukla
23rd October 2007, 12:22
Hello Everyone ,
I m newly join ur forum so I just to say Hello and All d Best for ur great work.
Welcome Sonu!
Enjoy the Qt Forum!
Post ur problem & solution...........

julien.caruso
24th October 2007, 23:11
Hi Qt community

bkastel1
25th October 2007, 15:26
Hello to all,

I'm new to programming in Qt (Visual C++ experiences) but I must say I really like it and I'm very happy to be a part of your forum. I already read some threads and it seems that here are a lot of very experienced programmers that are also willing to help others. Thank you guys. Keep up the good work.

Best regards,
Borut

calhal
25th October 2007, 21:54
Hello everyone.
I'm new to Qt, but I really like it.
Thanks wysota for showing me this and for help.
And that's all at this time ;)

martonmiklos
29th October 2007, 10:43
Hello everyone!

This is my first post at this forum. As I seen I will return here a lot, becasue there are a lot of useful information here.

morya
1st November 2007, 09:28
Hello there.
I am new to Qt.
Hope can be helped and help people here.

const
16th November 2007, 09:40
Hello world!

anarsynd
16th November 2007, 18:26
Hello Qt people! ;)

I'm new to this forum. I've just started programming with Qt. I'm working on a Python/C++ application doing some interesting stuff with webcam image.

C++ is to talk to a V4L2 driver and do image transformations with OpenCV. Python is for easier GUI, system, network, etc. programming. God thanks Qt, KDevelop & Eric4! ;)

--anarsynd

lboy
19th November 2007, 18:50
Hello all

Another Qt newbie here.
Looks like a lively place.

tommy_tang
29th November 2007, 03:26
The site is very helpfully for me to study Qtopia~~

chriwi
4th December 2007, 07:50
Hello,

I amliving in Stuttgart Germany.
I am using linux on several embedded units like sat-recievers, NASs and routers now I want to build a browser for my new UFS910-sat-reciver and chose QT-embedded as Framework forthis.

jogeshwarakundi
6th December 2007, 11:09
Hello Qt center.
I am a real real newbie to Qtopia, just started exploring it as a part of my job. So, have joined this community to leech and also post my knowledge :)
Hoping to be an active contributor here...

Markavian
8th December 2007, 23:13
Hi QT Centre, and everyone else,

I've chosen QT for my final year project at uni as part of a visual 3D editor of sorts. I'm using QT with OpenSceneGraph to display models so that users can select polygons in the scene and break objects down into hierarchical trees. I'm plesantly learning about QT's many useful libraries; C++ is finally fun to program in again thanks to QT. I guess I'll post when I'm stuck, thanks for the help on resizing columns in the QTreeWidget... whoever that was.

Best regards,
- Markavian

KenW
11th December 2007, 00:37
Hello to all.

- KenW

ahabasgar
23rd December 2007, 05:51
Hi..

Hello Everybody,
i'm a newbie member here, and i am a beginner from qt programming, so it's very wonderfull when i found this forum.. its may be useful for me...

oh ya.. iam indonesian, and my english is not good enaough so im sorry if there some words that not good or make a missunderstanding..

thaks all

ahab

rigormortis
27th December 2007, 18:30
Hello everybody in the wonderfull world of QT.
Writing this at work, the boss is out and I get to mess with QT4.

See you all around :)

shawnj
29th December 2007, 04:21
Just getting rid of the "never posted to out site before" :).

I'm an ex MFC'er and a current Delphi'er. I'm looking to get back to my C++ roots but I've been spoiled by the simplicity and elegance of w32 Delphi. Qt shure looks like a good blend of the power of C++ and the productivity of Delphi.

I'm looking for a development environment to develop a high performance graphics application. If I can now just figure out how to get the qt open source 4.3.3 to work with vs2008. I'll check out the Installation forum and post there.

//shawnj

flyonok
30th December 2007, 13:38
hello,every body,I'm a newer to QT.
thanks.

vycke
31st December 2007, 17:43
Hi all. I found these forums & got a solution (after spending 1hr+ looking at the Troll site & the web) w/in ~5 min. So, I'm now signed up -- and have found a couple of other solutions since then.

I've made sure that others in my company that are currently doing new work under QT4 know about this place too.

I don't think I'll post much, but will be doing plenty of searches :)

Vycke

luismanolo
9th January 2008, 08:18
Hello:
I'm luismanolo and I'm spanish.
Thanks

Alexandre Arnt
9th January 2008, 18:55
Hi people from QtCentre!

I'm sure I´ll find good Qt4 material here.

My experience with it is a utility I started last year: qtgzmanager (a pkgtools interface and package organizer utility for slackware linux based distros).
You can find it here: http://jtgzmanager.sf.net

Hope I can also help you when (and if) I know some answer.
Bye.

MrShahi
11th January 2008, 05:13
hello to Everyone ,
I m new in this site ,so I want to only say that hello and I hope that I will get your good
suggestions and help ........
thanx:)

Dougie1610
19th January 2008, 11:54
Hello everyone,

I am a new Qt developer.

Regards
Dougie1610

superjacent
19th January 2008, 12:28
My first post here, so I must be new to this site. Greetings from Melbourne, Australia. I'm currently learning C++ and hopefully get into GUI stuff soon.

DpoHro
26th January 2008, 16:35
Hello all from Russia, great stuff here!

jishi
29th January 2008, 12:24
hai every one

culgi
31st January 2008, 07:18
hello, everyone, i am a beginner:p

TimButterfield
7th February 2008, 07:26
Hi everybody.

I'm typically a lurker, but decided to go ahead and register. Now that I've done that, I need to remove that reminder at the top that I haven't posted yet. :) I've been coding C++ since the early 1990s and had worked with some of the earlier frameworks/toolkits that no longer exist (Zinc, zApp). I've had some exposure to Qtopia on a Sharp Zaurus, which I still have. Now that Qt is GPL on all platforms (for a little while now), I want to do more with the desktop. I develop on Windows at work and both Mac and Windows at home along with some Linux server stuff. Qt should fit right in.

ganeshshenoy
11th February 2008, 05:31
Hi,

I am new to this forum and new to QT also.

codeslicer
11th February 2008, 20:50
hello, I really like this forum. There are many helping users :)

mm
12th February 2008, 23:36
Hehe, if everybody is saying hello in here, I don't want to stay behind ;-)

Hello World!

I started with Qt4.3 some time ago writing an OSS GUI application and am now really looking forward to get my hands in Qt4.4 with all the awesome features. Hopefully it will be so great that we'll start getting licences at work for it :-D.

Thanks for reading and see you in the forums ;-)

CHeader
15th February 2008, 19:29
Hi everybody! :)

BoneCollector
18th February 2008, 08:00
Hi everyone.

jjay
20th February 2008, 00:50
Hi all,

I am new on this forum. I started programming with Qt 1 year ago.
I am a french guy so be indulgent regarding my poor english ;)

jjay

Veeru
20th February 2008, 04:09
Hello All,

This is veeru , new to community.

Thanks
Regards
Veeru

sabna
6th March 2008, 03:27
Hello All........

I am new to Qt and i have joined this forum so that i can solve my problems as and when it pops up..........
So,till then ,bye !!
Have a nice day!!!

Sabna

Mhondoz
6th March 2008, 13:08
Hi all!

Just my first post to say hello. :-)

Been working with Qt and C++ since 2003. Main platform is Windows and Qt4, but also a little on Linux too.

dhanraj
7th March 2008, 12:40
Iam Sorry.
Hello Every body.

brent99
10th March 2008, 18:51
Hey there!

New to QT, but getting up to speed fast and loving it! Look forward to collaborating with others living under the bridge and will definitely be going to the Trolltech conference in October, assuming there is one. I hope I can get my troublespots answered here and eventually be one of those guys that helps others climb the hill.

Brent

sophon_keo
14th March 2008, 04:40
Hello all, how are you?

Manohar
18th March 2008, 09:29
Hello Friends.......
I have recently joined this forum.
Since I am new to Qt , please help me in learning Qt by answering my doubts.

Thank You,
Manohar

Pierrot
22nd March 2008, 13:00
Hello all,

I started to develop with Qt 3 years ago, so I hope I can help beginners and be helped by the masters :)

mitro
6th April 2008, 07:21
Hello, everyone!

I believe that Qt is a great thing and I want to upgrade my skills in it. Hope you'll help me! ;)

Dmitriy Melnik.

Stojan
9th April 2008, 19:55
Hi everybody :)

duduqq
10th April 2008, 01:34
i am a new guy,i use Qt4 a month .
i just say hi to everybody.

juanrb
11th April 2008, 13:53
Helloooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu everyone!
I'm new to Qt programming (so to this forum) :cool:. I hope to learn from everyone and to help everyone I can :) I'm having a very exciting time learning the basics of Qt.

Kind regards.

devillin
14th April 2008, 03:14
hi everyone...this is the first time i came here...i found this forum is dealing with Qt

fortunately...i am also learning Qt presently...so i hope i can get to learn more in this website...

Thanks

M.A.M
14th April 2008, 08:40
Hello every one :)

I am using qt3 and I hope to find answers to my problems here :)

frednuaa
15th April 2008, 12:33
hello everyone

Tara
16th April 2008, 10:08
Hi folks,
I am new to this tool.any probs i will post you.

Thanks,
Tara.

vlain
16th April 2008, 15:56
Hi everybody! :D

teodica
23rd April 2008, 17:49
Hi guys :D
I'm beginner and so happy for enjoing in the community.

lack
26th April 2008, 23:18
Hi everyone. I'm from Indonesia and had started learning QT just 6 months ago. started in Qt desktop, then messed around with qt/embedded in an ARM board.

I'm here because i love this framework and i'll be developing a POS system by myself in Qt, so, please bear with me. ^^

I'm not a professional programmer, so i'll probably best fall at noobs category --" just not to rise false hopes..

nice meeting u ppl!

doublemoon
27th April 2008, 02:31
Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :)
My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old.
I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Television (IAFT) (http://www.filmschool.ph) .
I initially took journalism in college but got frustrated with sitting in class doing exercises after exercises.
I wanted to create something tangible and substantial. One Google search led me to IAFT and the rest is history. Now im in the process of editing my own film.
A film that I wrote, I directed, and produced. I'd like to meet people in this forum make friends and share ideas on certain issues. Hope you'll welcome me here. :D

fifth
28th April 2008, 01:19
Hi All

Qt (PyQt) noob here ;)

Its my first visit to this forum and have found it very useful already. By just generally browsing I have transformed a boring QTableView into something a bit funkier :D

smarinr
28th April 2008, 20:08
hi, im a new guy at Qt + C++ programming and just say hi to everybody

zbenjamin
29th April 2008, 13:25
Hi Qt centre, greetings from the freenode #qt channel

spengdong
30th April 2008, 07:21
hi, everybody!

cutwater
5th May 2008, 13:50
Hi everybody.
I'm from Ukraine and started learning QT half year ago, because I like crossplatform decisions. And now, when I'm using OS Linux I can easy compile all my applications there.

Sorry for my english.

santhoshv84
14th May 2008, 07:20
Hi Friends,

Today i joined in this forum.
I am expecting nice cooperation from all of you guys.

Thanks and regards.

V.Santhosh

scorpius
14th May 2008, 16:01
hello,all

I'm at last one of you,and we'll become friends.I love Qt like you,as mostly it's GUI programming tech. and also its function of opensource.I am being practising qt3/4 and
will communicate with you,dreamful friends, about qt's everything!

have fun!
god bless you all!

scorpius

AD
11th June 2008, 07:10
Hello. I am from Russia. My name is Alex. :) I began use Qt at November 2007. Qt is very good product! :) But I don't understand many things and i want to question about it! :)

QtGirl
29th June 2008, 02:19
Hi... :)
<><><>
I am in.

td
3rd September 2008, 10:12
Hi everybody,
Just starting with QT now. I'll probably be using it for quite some time to come so I expect to be here a lot!

zarkzervo
7th January 2009, 08:59
Hi all!

I know I should have posted this presentation/hello post before my first question to the forum, but I was so frustrated with my error that I jumped right into it.

Anyways.

I'm 32 years old. I have developed programs using Qt for about 3 years professionally and also used Qt for a simple program in my Masters degree (after the 3 years). I was one of those lucky ones to be able to try out the Trolltech greenphone at school and Qtopia was really fun to work with.

Now I develop a GUI application for some fancy hardware and Qt is as always fun to work with and is easy to prototype with.

sneg
2nd February 2009, 17:46
Hello everyone,

I'm Sebastian from Berlin, 25 years old, B.Sc. of Software-Systems Engineering, currently studying Computer Science. I have used Qt since 2006 - for academic and personal projects. Before I was introduced to Qt, I had developed GUIs with Delphi.

Greetings!

ashkan
5th February 2009, 07:07
hi

i am from persia .

lunar
20th May 2009, 10:03
Hello i am from Poland, qt library <33
i am newbie to qt :eek:

druui
13th October 2009, 16:23
hello everyone. I am Richard. I am eagerly learning QT and i mmight ask alot of questions someday eventually. :)

SwedishPete
16th October 2009, 08:54
Hello everybody,

I am new on this forum and hope to get inside this community. I am a fan of the Qt libraries!

Best regards,
SwedishPete

ferdna
17th October 2009, 20:31
hmmm... posting my first post... :)

squidge
17th October 2009, 22:29
Welcome :)

zienek
21st October 2009, 21:15
Hi all. My M. Sc. studies are at the very end. A little bit late to learn.

Someone can say - it's never to late for learn.

So I registered, because I have few questions... so... ;)

RH-00
27th October 2009, 10:36
I, too, wish to say hello to everyone out there.

I'm kind of new to Qt and QtCreator, but I'm learning pretty fast. As for general programming, I've got a bit of experience jammed in my head in such languages as C# and VB6 (which I learned in high school). I've been programming and learning new things about the subject going on 7 years now, and in that time I've learned a good deal.

Currently I'm working on an application that will help newbie site designers create sites with ease. More recently, I created a little program called the "Random Prophecy Generator," which, along with a speech program like MS Narrator, creates incomprehensible babble that, if listened to closely enough, throws out some prophetic, near-apocalyptic sounding phrases.

Again, to all, greetings. I hope to be of...some use here.

petar
3rd November 2009, 08:31
Hello Qt Centre and Great Community. I begon with Qt week ago... have some basic background skills in c&c++

Till now my experience, well first of all i think that Qt is really awsome, i have done some tutors, read something here&there, research,.and begon with the app called:
Application (from: Mainwindows) -> and thus while reading the code i would jump to documentation and chapters.

There is still some confusion and lacking knowledge in the basics of Qt, i'm not quit yet straight on the line with "how to think in Qt".

And when and why and how to combine, widgets, scene, items, view, paint events, centralwidget, mainwidget, layout,...best practice for these groups of programs,..etc

Hope will learn fast! :)
By

edit:

What i wanna say is: people should know first what tools they have in there garage before making something, or else you are searching while working (like me) and then you can't find your screwdriver and waste a whole day searching it :) -> and it appears it was right in front of you, while i was on the roof

rajesh
4th November 2009, 05:31
Hi Petar,

I can say 3 tools you need to keep & Use :
1. Qt Assistant
2. Qtcentre.org
3. QtSearch (http://www.qtsearch.info)

wraithdragon
11th November 2009, 03:05
Hi all! I'm new here. Please don't get too annoyed by my newbie questions =D

Qiao
21st December 2009, 03:02
Hello, everyone

I really want to learn how to use Qt4,so here I am.
And I hope that I will master Qt4 with the help of Qt Centre and maybe make some friends here.

Good luck everyone!

Qiao

Studentik
25th December 2009, 18:35
Hello everybody =)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

SkylineBob
7th January 2010, 19:08
Hi everyone. I look forward to discussing topics of interest with you. My goal is have a solid understanding of QT.

parsifal
11th January 2010, 00:18
Hello, fellow members! Newbie here at Qt Centre, thought I'd stop by this thread and post my first message wishing you all a Happy New Year and all the best.

See you around the forum! :)

Noks
16th January 2010, 07:14
Hello folks,
I am a complete newbie to QT and very much intrested in it.Can anybody suggest aome easy ways to start with it (like some useful blogs,tutorials etc..)well the three tutorials on the official site..are not that intresting ;i am looking for some conceptual and good examples...
Thanks

wysota
16th January 2010, 09:09
Hello folks,
Hi!

Can anybody suggest aome easy ways to start with it (like some useful blogs,tutorials etc..)well the three tutorials on the official site..are not that intresting ;i am looking for some conceptual and good examples...

There are over 300 examples in Qt docs. Morever there is our wiki and this forum. This should be enough to start (focus mainly on the examples in the docs and the reference itself).

real_ate
25th January 2010, 08:05
Hello everyone!

I'm just popping by to say hello to the community because the forum said that I should ;) I'm a full time developer, that is unfortunate enough to not have a job programming for Qt, and also a full time open source developer! I try to keep myself busy working on a crazy number of things all at once. If you want to see what I mean then just take a look at my profile on Gitorious ( my nick over there is mansona ).

I hope I can be helpful to the discussions here and can help testing the Qt framework to its limits!

-A

Houlid
26th January 2010, 06:26
Hello to all members and guests of this beautiful forum.
I really appreciate programming in Qt.
It's a good place here.

A+

TheJim01
10th February 2010, 15:58
Hello everyone. I just started programming with Qt, so I have lots of questions. I've also been GUI programming fro some time now, so hopefully I'll also have some helpful answers!

harrison
2nd March 2010, 08:12
hello all qt fans
i am a qt newbie from China

RurouniJones
4th March 2010, 07:58
Greetings everyone,

I am a Web Developer (Ruby) who is getting into Qt. I studied C/C++ in University 8 years ago then forgot everything.

I am mainly interested in Qt for programming Japanese Learning applications for the Nokia N900 so I have something to do on the trains going to and from work.

Hopefully I won't ask too many stupid questions. Most of them will probably be something like "How do you do X with Qt, point me to the class name because I cannot find any hints after googling"

(Case in point, I was almost about to ask how you display Japanese text in Qt, after much googling I failed, I then search the forum and was about to give up when I saw a post about QTextCodec, something my "Qt Japanese QFont" searching never came close to).

Cheers

RJ

azharbk
23rd March 2010, 07:09
Hello All,

I am a software engineer working in Mobile technologies esp. Symbian. I had used Qt during my academics, in Linux for a project involving device drivers (used Qt for creating a nice GUI). Later, I used Qt for an interfacing project in Windows. This was 2 years back. I always had a feeling that Qt would progress. I like the Qt's architecture and esp. the 'Signal/Slot' mechanism. Now, Qt has come to fore esp. in Mobile platforms. Lately, I am trying out Qt for 60 and it looks great on Symbian devices. Symbian & Qt are a perfect match, because without Qt its really difficult (and I know it) to achieve same level of finesse and look n feel.

I am mainly interested in using Qt for mobile and embedded platforms viz. Symbian, Maemo and the new "Meego". Also, using Qt for OpenGL programming.

Regards,
Azhar

BillWayne
19th April 2010, 13:59
ALL:

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the community. I'm BillWayne, a "newbie" to QT, a part-time to fulltime C++ programmer and enthusiast of object oriented coding. C++ is my favorite language but I also use Java. I just came across QT and I am trying to learn it ( if I can ever get it installed properly on my computer). So Cheers!

BillWayne:

khan
21st April 2010, 12:33
ALL:

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the community. I'm BillWayne, a "newbie" to QT, a part-time to fulltime C++ programmer and enthusiast of object oriented coding. C++ is my favorite language but I also use Java. I just came across QT and I am trying to learn it ( if I can ever get it installed properly on my computer). So Cheers!

BillWayne:

Hello All,

Please answer below question. It is work stopper for me my dear friends

I want to use qt-sdk-win-opensource-2010.01.exe file from the path http://get.qt.nokia.com/qtsdk/ . This is to write a small application using the QT Libraries (to open up the native file dialog window using “QFILEDIALOG CLASS”) in windows. Is license required or is it a freeware?

Lykurg
21st April 2010, 12:55
@khan: Ehm, please do not start multiple post on the same topic. Also do not wildly quote without using it. Third, please choose the right forum and topic!

And since I guess I have never write to that topic: Hi all, I am new here!:cool:

lostunicorn
26th April 2010, 16:47
Hey guys,

I'm new here. My department's been using Qt for a few months now and we're doing quite nicely.

We've hit a few walls in the meantime though, one of them being handling custom types on DBus.
We managed to get around most of the issues and I've written a tutorial on how we did it.

That tutorial has been posted on TechBase (http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/D-Bus/CustomTypes), but i'd like to get it in the tutorials section of the wiki here at Qt centre as well.
However, it seems I need to be more active before I can edit pages...
Is there any way around that? I'd like to get it done now, while I'm finishing up the TechBase post instead of getting back to it in a while (with a decent chance of not getting around to it anymore)...

If just posting this gets me qualified, that'd be great ;)

Cheers,
Jeroen

Blando
14th May 2010, 17:25
What's up girls and boys?

Qt here I come.

S P
20th May 2010, 13:55
Hi QTians

Myself S P. A QT Lover to the core but just a beginner. Hope with the help of all of you I can make my love with my QT more strong

mupilz
22nd May 2010, 08:56
hello world of Qt ;)

elk
30th June 2010, 19:51
Hello to all!

iQtCentre
2nd July 2010, 10:11
hello everyone~:)

Raghvendra
7th July 2010, 20:24
Hello To All Qt Members and Experts. I m new to this QT World but keep looking for developing a variety of application for different platforms.:)

painja
8th July 2010, 19:11
Hello to the QtCenter :) Looking forward to talking with you guys about good ole Qt and since I'm taking a real tough class on this material I'll probably be here ofter, lol. Cheers!

MaciekMucha
10th July 2010, 10:28
Hello Qt,

I'am interested in programming with qt4, php-qt and pyqt4.
My first big Qt application is some audio stuff, and I have my questions that can be aswered.
My objectiv is to become a professional qt developer and to conquer the wold supremacy.

Maciek

Ionwind
3rd August 2010, 06:31
Hi everyone!

I was introduced to Qt at one university course in 2009. I joined here 'cause this forum seemed to have the most answers to my Qt questions and problems.

icx
7th August 2010, 00:55
Hello, world! :)

Wanted to start GUI programming in C++ so I chose Qt! :D

ValPaliy
25th September 2010, 08:20
Hello fellow programmers! I am glad I'd found this web site. My name is Val, Male, 29, from Nikolaev, Ukraine. Got into Qt just recently. Have a great week-end, everyone!

behu
18th October 2010, 08:19
Hi to all!
I was seeking an active community around Qt since a long time,
I think I found it!
I hope I will help (and find help too ^^)

m4rv1n
20th October 2010, 23:00
Hi everyone,

I'm glad to be here. :)

Greetings from Germany.

zhainhart
2nd November 2010, 07:05
hi everyone .. :cool::cool:

nice to meet all of you

best regards from Indonesia

sidewinder
10th November 2010, 10:29
Just saying hello :)

synlag
14th November 2010, 16:20
Hi Community,

happy coding :)

Best
Ron

strella22
29th November 2010, 07:15
Hi. I am a newbie...hope you all are doing fine! Hope to hear from anyone ! Thank You!

BalaQT
29th November 2010, 07:44
hi strella, welcome to qtcentre
Bala

strella22
30th November 2010, 06:21
Thanks!;)

"Patience with others is Love. Patience with self is Hope. Patience with God is Faith." ~ Adel Bestavros via

strella22
3rd December 2010, 07:34
Hello...Wats up everyone!:cool:

strella22
15th December 2010, 11:59
Marble is made from compressed minerals and capable of taking a high polish. It comes in many colors depending upon the minerals it is composed of. Marble today is used for floors and countertops and is usually laid in tiles that come in many sizes. :p

strella22
18th December 2010, 05:54
What cleans marble floor water stains? :)

strella22
23rd December 2010, 05:24
Merry Christmas to all : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLKrwTtM_Gc&feature=related
;):D

MoToM
28th December 2010, 18:33
Hello everybody.

Although I'm fairly new to C++/Qt I do have *some* programing experience (it was a lisp language) and even a favorite text editor (its the best one).

I am excited to be here; after I get through with the customary lurking period I hope to be asking stupid questions many of you may get some enjoyment--or annoyance--from. *grin*

John
USA

strella22
30th December 2010, 05:25
Wishes for HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJye7BcCBw;)

strella22
4th January 2011, 09:00
Hope you all have had a great time! ;)

nish
4th January 2011, 10:21
^^ sorry to say, but you are bumping the thread for not so good reasons.

blowfish2003
10th January 2011, 14:13
Hello Everyone.. i am totally new to Qt programming.. got myself an N8 and would like to play around with it.. hope i get all the help here for my tinkering adventures.. nice to meet you all once again..

nesson
9th February 2011, 07:46
hello everyone.

Giulio
28th March 2011, 20:46
Hi all, new to QT.
Looks like a great platform.
A bit difficult in getting started but look forward to improve.

pke62
13th May 2011, 16:42
Hello all - also new to Qt

gimpit
29th July 2011, 19:36
Hello QtCentre!
I had been sitting on the fence watching as Qt develops. Now I've jumped in!
Gimpit from Seattle USA

prdinesh
20th August 2011, 15:46
Hi All,
I am new to Qt. Hope to have a good journery:)

fr0zi
9th September 2011, 09:09
Hello to all. I am new on this forum. I am beginner to QT but I like it and I want to learn it :)
Greetings!

ericguo
10th October 2011, 17:38
Hoping Qt can become another successfully Object-C, seems largely depend on Nokia, but why Nokia choose WP7

KcccEd
5th November 2011, 16:27
Hey everyone; ya another one of those newbies; i've just retired and gone back to school to learn some programming so i will be asking alot of questions

spectre
15th December 2011, 14:21
Hi all! I've been using Qt/PyQt for a year but this is my first time on the forum. It's turned out to be the best framework for a GUI application that I'm developing. I've learned a lot from reading Mark Summerfield's book and writing my own code, but I still have a lot more to learn, so here I am!