PDA

View Full Version : about QGraphicsScene ,QGrahpicsView and QGrahpicsPixmapItem

ggs0110
12th July 2007, 08:03
hi!
I want to know the relationship about QGraphicsScene object ,QGraphicsView object and
QGraphicsPixmapItem,who can tell me? thanks a lots!

for example,one QGraphicsView can cantain one or more scene? one scene can cantain one or more item? .....
And how to add the QGraphicsPixmapItem object into the QGrahphicsScene object?

jpn
12th July 2007, 08:17
I suggest you start with reading about the graphics view framework (http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/graphicsview.html) and checking out the graphics view examples (http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/examples.html#graphics-view-examples). QGraphicsView visualizes the contents of a (single) QGraphicsScene. Multiple views can visualize the same scene. A scene may contain loads of QGraphicsItems.

ggs0110
14th July 2007, 04:09
thanks jpn!:D
But, how to add the QGraphicsPixmapItem object into the QGrahphicsScene object? I know it can be added into the QGraphicsScene object from a doc.Am I right?:confused:

jpn
14th July 2007, 20:33
But, how to add the QGraphicsPixmapItem object into the QGrahphicsScene object?
The most easiest way is to use QGraphicsScene::addPixmap().

ggs0110
15th July 2007, 04:38
yes!
for example:

1. QGrahphicsScene* scene=new QGraphicsScene(this);
2. scene->addPixmap(filename);//filename is image file's name
3. QGraphicsView* mainview=new QGraphicsView(scene);

Now,am I add the QGraphicsPixmapItem object into the scene? :confused:

Another question is:
if the line 1 and 2 run twice,are there two QGraphicsScene object? I add the line 1,2 and 3 into the open() which to open an image file,if I execute the open() twice and to open two different image,what happened to the scene? are there two items in the scene?or there are two QGraphicsScene objects? very confused!:confused::confused:

Gopala Krishna
15th July 2007, 05:29
Did you read the documentation ? (links given by jpn)
If not, please consider my friendly suggestion to go through it since you can answer all these questions yourself :)

Anyway here is an obligatory explation
Line 1 creates a scene object
Line 2 add a QGraphicsPixmapItem to scene. Yes, indeed it is a convienience method. Take a closer look on what scene::addPixmap() returns and you'll know the answer.
Line 3 sets up a view for the scene created above.

ggs0110
4th August 2007, 04:29
thanks a lot