PDA

View Full Version : Changing window's sizes

Salazaar
27th July 2007, 15:49
Hi. I've got a question. If I have called window->showMaximized(); at main.cpp, and I wanna change it to full screen mode in a runtime, how can I do it? (I've got an option that shows window in full screen mode)
Regards

marcel
27th July 2007, 15:55
You want to show it at run-time... But as a result of what action?
A menu action, a keyboard shortcut, a button press?
If you already have this functionality it means you can already do it.

Regards

Salazaar
27th July 2007, 15:58
I meant, at the beginning program launches at Maximized, and I have a button which switches window to full screen mode. How to do it? If I called window->showFulScreen() after window->showMaximized() than I would have two windows. Regards

marcel
27th July 2007, 16:04
I am afraid that it is impossible to get two windows... Only if you actually create two windows.

I just tested it, and showFullScreen works fine even called after showMaximized( although with a little flickering ).

Can you post the code?

Regards

Salazaar
27th July 2007, 16:17
I'm afraid I can't post the code, actually I'm not at home. D' you mean that if I call showFullScreen after showMaximized it'll only change window's view without creating another window or cancelling what user done before user clicked button which changes to fullScreen?

marcel
27th July 2007, 16:21
D' you mean that if I call showFullScreen after showMaximized it'll only change window's view without creating another window or cancelling what user done before user clicked button which changes to fullScreen?
Yes.
The very same window will be switched to full screen

Regards

Salazaar
27th July 2007, 16:23
ok, thanks a lot