PDA

View Full Version : Widget resizing problem

fwohlfert
22nd February 2006, 18:17
I have created a panel, that contains one horizontal line of 3 buttons, a title, and a tableview to display the database data.

It works ok, but when I resize the outside widget, the horizontal layout box and the tableview do not change size. The outside widget can be full screen, but the inner stuff stays at the original size!?!

I have checked the sizepolicy and other options in the Designer when I edit the panel, and I dont see anything wrong. Any help in pointing me to what I am missing will be appreciated.

jpn
22nd February 2006, 18:35
Have you set a layout for the "outside widget"?

Chicken Blood Machine
22nd February 2006, 21:01
I have created a panel, that contains one horizontal line of 3 buttons, a title, and a tableview to display the database data.

It works ok, but when I resize the outside widget, the horizontal layout box and the tableview do not change size. The outside widget can be full screen, but the inner stuff stays at the original size!?!

I have checked the sizepolicy and other options in the Designer when I edit the panel, and I dont see anything wrong. Any help in pointing me to what I am missing will be appreciated.

Post your ui and we'll take a look.

zlatko
23rd February 2006, 08:16
jpn right!
It seems that you dont create main layout for your widget. If you add main layout then when you will resize your widget even in designer your tableview anh horizontal layouts must be resized.