PDA

View Full Version : QT - Visual Studio 2005

sabeesh
13th August 2007, 06:58
Hi,
I am using QT-4.3.0 (trial version). I need to make a program using Visual Studio.
I create a program in QT Which one connecting with SQLite. I can make it using QT and the program is working. I use the option "-lsqlite3" in Makefile before " make " my program for connecting with sqlite3 and it is working.

My problum is that,
I need to compile this program using Visual Studio - 2005. When I try to compile then some errors display like this,

=================================
Linking...
Manager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _sqlite3_close referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall Manager::~Manager(void)" (??1Manager@@UAE@XZ)
Manager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _sqlite3_errmsg referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall Manager::createConnection(void)" (?createConnection@Manager@@QAE_NXZ)
Manager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _sqlite3_open referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall Manager::createConnection(void)" (?createConnection@Manager@@QAE_NXZ)
Manager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _sqlite3_get_table referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Manager::LoadTree(class QString)" (?LoadTree@Manager@@QAEXVQString@@@Z)
debug\CCManager.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
================================================== =

When we " make " this program in qt, without giving the linking option " -lsqlite3" then it display these type of orrors. I think that it is the problum. But in V.S-2005, where did i give the linking option -lsqlite3?

Please help me......

Sabeesh
:confused:

marcel
13th August 2007, 07:20
See project properties, the linker section. You have Additional Dependencies there.

Another solution is to recreate the Qt project and select SQL( or database, whatever) in the included modules.

Regards