PDA

View Full Version : Plugin compiling error

hgedek
22nd August 2007, 20:19
I created my own widgets and added to designer.I can use them easily on designer.But I got errors after that.After getting the header file of designer(ui_form.h) ,it includes my widget header as "myOwnWidget.h".But It cant find it.Although I carry my headers to same directory It gives errors.So:
How can I use my own widgets?(Plugins)

jpn
22nd August 2007, 20:28
The header file must be found from paths listed in INCLUDEPATH (http://doc.trolltech.com/latest/qmake-variable-reference.html#includepath).

hgedek
22nd August 2007, 20:40
Error 2 error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int c:\editorform\ui_programlist.h 27
Error 27 error C2227: left of '->setMaximumSize' must point to class/struct/union/generic type c:\editorform\ui_programlist.h 53

I added by I got errors like above ones.

jpn
22nd August 2007, 21:17
Take a look at the generated ui_programlist.h. Does it include the header file of your custom widget as it's supposed to? Clearly the compiler is still unaware of such class.

hgedek
22nd August 2007, 21:29
Ok.It has created "mainForm.h" (my class) and included it.
I tested the "alarmClock" plugin(widget) for testing.My ui header file included "alarmClock.h" but couldnt link it too.So is there an error for this type using in windows?

jpn
22nd August 2007, 22:49
Well, you have to include the analog clock implementation to your application.