PDA

View Full Version : QDomNode

sabeesh
6th September 2007, 12:12
Hi,
I am using Qt 4.3 in Linux Fedora core4. In my program I declare a variable like this,

QDomNode *Node;

and when i make my program, it display some errors like this,

================================================
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x30): In function `CWebCamViewer::~CWebCamViewer()':
WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x57):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x9c): In function `CWebCamViewer::~CWebCamViewer()':
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xbb):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x100): In function `CWebCamViewer::~CWebCamViewer()':
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x11f):WebCamViewer.cpp: more undefined references to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()' follow
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x16b): In function `CWebCamViewer::CWebCamViewer(CVideoDevice*)':
WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x202):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x210):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x99d):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x9ab):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xa26):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xa35):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xa6f):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xc83): In function `CWebCamViewer::CWebCamViewer(CVideoDevice*)':
WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xd1a):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xd28):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x14b5):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x14c3):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x153e):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x154d):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x1587):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'

======================================
when I comment the line, then this make is complete.
What is the reason for this.
Please help me...

marcel
6th September 2007, 12:18
How do you delete the node?
It should be as simple as delete Node;

Make sure you have the xml module in your pro file.

Regards