PDA

View Full Version : MVC charts for Qt4

wysota
24th February 2006, 22:38
Hello everyone!

I have started developing widgets for Qt4, which are able to display charts. What's so special about them? That they use the model-view (MVC) approach, so they integrate well with other Qt4 components.

I'd grateful if you took a look at my work. Any comments (especially bug reports) are welcome.

A simple page with details and download can be found here (http://www.wysota.eu.org/charts.html).

ePharaoh
20th July 2006, 12:08
It's a long time since you posted.. but anyway... :D

I get a "gateway timeout : server unreachable" message on that link.

munna
20th July 2006, 13:41
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.wysota.eu.org.

jacek
20th July 2006, 13:45
It works for me.

munna
20th July 2006, 13:51
It is working now

munna
20th July 2006, 14:14
Hi,

Here is what I found.

1.The color label for the second column of the final row is not appearing.
2. When I close the window to exit the application. It crashes.

Is this going to be something like Qwt where in I can include this library in my project and make customizations using the interface ?

Looks Good.

wysota
20th July 2006, 17:49
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.wysota.eu.org.

Server was out due to the lack of free electrones and holes in the power cable.

wysota
20th July 2006, 17:52
1.The color label for the second column of the final row is not appearing.
Because it's using a gradient. It's either the gradient or the colour, you can't use both at once.

2. When I close the window to exit the application. It crashes.
Yes, there was an error in main.cpp and was fixed later, but was never published.

Is this going to be something like Qwt where in I can include this library in my project and make customizations using the interface ?

Yes, more or less, but it uses the model-view framework for manipulating data. You can think of it more like another view in your toolbox (like QTreeView and family, just the types represented are different).

wysota
28th September 2006, 17:06
I have uploaded a new version of mvc charts - a second preliminary release. I implemented it some time ago but never published it. Let's correct that now :) If I find more time (and some feedback) I'll continue development. Have fun breaking it.