PDA

View Full Version : QtDesigner linker error MSVC++ 2005

The Storm
15th September 2007, 22:18
Hi,

I'm using Qt 4.3.1 with the patch to compile with MSVC++ 2005 and I used too the tutorial for static runtime, i.e. the -MT option in to the mkspecks. So far all compiled totaly fine, the only problem is the QtDesigner it doesn't want to compile, I got some linker errors:

QtDesigner.lib(actioneditor.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const qdesigner_internal::ActionFilterWidget::staticMeta Object" (?staticMetaObject@ActionFilterWidget@qdesigner_in ternal@@2UQMetaObject@@B) referenced in function "public: static class QString __cdecl qdesigner_internal::ActionFilterWidget::tr(char const *,char const *)" (?tr@ActionFilterWidget@qdesigner_internal@@SA?AVQ String@@PBD0@Z)
QtDesigner.lib(actioneditor.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct QMetaObject const * __thiscall qdesigner_internal::ActionFilterWidget::metaObject (void)const " (?metaObject@ActionFilterWidget@qdesigner_internal @@UBEPBUQMetaObject@@XZ)
QtDesigner.lib(actioneditor.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void * __thiscall qdesigner_internal::ActionFilterWidget::qt_metacas t(char const *)" (?qt_metacast@ActionFilterWidget@qdesigner_interna l@@UAEPAXPBD@Z)
QtDesigner.lib(actioneditor.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall qdesigner_internal::ActionFilterWidget::qt_metacal l(enum QMetaObject::Call,int,void * *)" (?qt_metacall@ActionFilterWidget@qdesigner_interna l@@UAEHW4Call@QMetaObject@@HPAPAX@Z)
designer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals

Any idea how to fix that? :)

The Storm
15th September 2007, 22:51
Oh fixed, seems like nmake have compiled some things in wrong order...