PDA

View Full Version : [Mac] dylib's of imageformats are corrupt (they reference: /var/tmp//ccaKTxtL.out)

anchelito
30th October 2007, 13:58
i am developing an application that is a kind of imageviewer. therefore i need to add the qt-imageformat-dylibs to the package, so that the app can also run on machines where qt is not installed. i already managed to add the qtgui and qtcore, but there are problems with the imageplugins. when adding those i get the following error:

dyld: Library not loaded: /var/tmp//cc5Mm1Kj.out
Referenced from: /path/application.app/Contents/MacOS/application
Reason: image not found

i checked this with otool and got the following output

otool -L libqjpeg.dylib
libqjpeg.dylib:
/var/tmp//ccaKTxtL.out (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.2.3/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui (compatibility version 4.2.0, current version 4.2.3)
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon (compatibility version 2.0.0, current version 128.0.0)
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 9.0.0)
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit (compatibility version 45.0.0, current version 824.42.0)
/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.2.3/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore (compatibility version 4.2.0, current version 4.2.3)
/usr/lib/libz.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.2.3)
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 88.3.3)
/usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib (compatibility version 5.0.0, current version 5.0.0)
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Applica
tionServices (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 22.0.0)
/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version 7.4.0)
/usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)

this line is quite strange:
/var/tmp//ccaKTxtL.out (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)

why does it link to this strange file, that isn't even existing.

i googled for this problem, but havn't found a real solution. i read, that it might have to do with the fact, that i compiled QT as universal for ppc and i386

i hope, someone can help me.

best regards,
anchelito

anchelito
30th October 2007, 16:16
okay ... i recompiled qt ... two times ... the first one was universal and i still had the same problem. the second one was just for intel (i am working on an intel-mac). now the dylib references itself and i can't change this reference with the install_name_tool ... so far no change!!!

well ... is it possible to upload the libqgif.dylib and libqjpeg.dylib (both universal) somehow, so that i can use those???

thanks a lot!!!!

greetings,
anchelito

anchelito
5th November 2007, 22:47
is there nobody who could help me????

thanks so much!!

greetings