PDA

View Full Version : Edyuk problem

Fire Pal
4th November 2007, 18:55
Hello all! It's my first post at qtcentre! So welcome all of the community!;)
I've got a problem with edyuk software, which I heard is pretty good. When I've done aproject using edyuk and tried to compile it, I got a weird qmake error which tolds me that there's nothing to do (in my words) and I don't know how to solve it. If you'd be so kind and help;)
Cheers!

Salazaar
4th November 2007, 18:59
The most probably you have files directory that include spaces. That's kind of weird issue.:rolleyes:
Regards

Fire Pal
4th November 2007, 19:01
Thank's, I changed my files directory to location without spaces, and now's all good!
Cheers:D

fullmetalcoder
4th November 2007, 19:38
That's kind of weird issue.:rolleyes:
Not that weird... Keep in mind that spaces are separators when assigning values to qmake variables... Hence the problems of :

setting a target with spaces
using filenames (and directory names) with spaces in themHowever, as qmake offer the possibility to enquote strings containing spaces this issue should disappear from next versions :)

Salazaar
4th November 2007, 19:44
Not that weird
Yep, you're right, I've used a wrong word to describe it;) Not weird, but annoying;) Am I right now?:cool:
Regards

wysota
4th November 2007, 20:07
I'd say "unexpected".

Salazaar
4th November 2007, 20:14
I'd say "unexpected".
On beginning it's unexpected, but after some time it's going to be annoying when you have to be careful to not to put spaces in locations