Has anyone tried compiling Qt 4.3.x with the Intel compiler on OS X?

When I tried compiling my application with qmake -spec macx-icc against the libraries built with gcc, icpc doesn't like the Qt libraries that were built with gcc...gives unfound symbols for every Qt function used.

I then tried to compile Qt with ICC using './configure -platform macx-icc' and I get undefined identifiers in some CarbonCore headers...

Qt Code:
  1. /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h(286): error: type "ExceptionHandlerProcPtr" may not be initialized
  2. typedef CALLBACK_API_C( OSStatus , ExceptionHandlerProcPtr )(ExceptionInformation * theException);
  3. ^
  5. /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h(286): error: identifier "ExceptionInformation" is undefined
  6. typedef CALLBACK_API_C( OSStatus , ExceptionHandlerProcPtr )(ExceptionInformation * theException);
  7. ^
  9. /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h(286): error: identifier "theException" is undefined
  10. typedef CALLBACK_API_C( OSStatus , ExceptionHandlerProcPtr )(ExceptionInformation * theException);
  11. ^
  13. /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h(320): error: expected a ")"
  14. ExceptionInformation * theException,
  15. ^
  17. /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/fp.h(1338): error: identifier "SIGDIGLEN" is undefined
  18. unsigned char text[SIGDIGLEN]; /* significant digits */
  19. ^
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode