This must be a very newbie question ,but I m both confused and frustrated ,I have looked around for a while (escuse me if somewhere else there is a right answer forr my question) and didnt find an explanation .
It s simple : I want to add more library paths and more libraries to my makefile .What should I put after LIBS+= ? Well ,that sounds I little bit stupid . I mean : http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/qmake-v...ence.html#libs
should I add full paths to libraries ? If I do that ,the makefile generated looks like this : (just the interesting part)

Qt Code:
  1. -L"i:\Qt\4.4.0\lib" -lmingw32 -lqtmaind I:\MinGW\lib\libaclui.a -lQt3Supportd4 -lQtGuid4 -lQtCored4
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

If I do LIBS+= -L" I:\MinGW\lib\" (just to add a path) :

Qt Code:
  1. -L"i:\Qt\4.4.0\lib" -lmingw32 -lqtmaind -LI:\MinGW\lib -lQt3Supportd4 -lQtGuid4 -lQtCored4
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Is that correct? Shouldnt it add " at the begin and end of the path? Can the path have spaces?This way it seems to work ,but it s not the way the documentation says it should be ,is it?
Ok ,lets sum up : I someone can tell mee the syntax of LIBS+= in .pro on windows I would really ,really apreciate it.

Thanks in advance.