Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Default decrease the library size

hi all,
    i am using the Qt 4.4.3. i have configured the Qt with these options:-
    . /configure -platform qws/linux-x86-g++ -xplatform qws/linux-arm-g++ -embedded arm -no-exceptions -no-cups -depths 16 -qt-gfx-transformed -no-stl -no-openssl -no-iconv -no-sql-odbc -no-sql-mysql -no-sql-psql -no-sql-sqlite -no-sql-ibase -no-sql-sqlite2 -qt-kbd-tty -webkit -qt3support -shared -qvfb -no-phonon -qt-gif -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -no-nis -no-dbus -no-pch -little-endian -no-xmlpatterns -no-decoration-styled -no-decoration-default -no-gfx-multiscreen -no-gfx-vnc -no-gfx-linuxfb -no-gfx-qvfb -no-kbd-usb -no-kbd-yopy -no-kbd-qvfb -no-kbd-vr41xx -no-kbd-sl5000 -no-mouse-pc -no-mouse-bus -no-mouse-linuxtp -no-mouse-yopy -no-mouse-vr41xx -no-mouse-tslib -no-mouse-qvfb -no-zlib -prefix /home/rohan/EXE

i need to decrease the library size of gui library and Webkit library, the sizes are 13 MB each, as i need to load them into the device.

can anyone give me suggestions for it

thank you

hi all,
    i am using the Qt 4.4.3. i have configured the Qt with these options:-
    . /configure -platform qws/linux-x86-g++ -xplatform qws/linux-arm-g++ -embedded arm -no-exceptions -no-cups -depths 16 -qt-gfx-transformed -no-stl -no-openssl -no-iconv -no-sql-odbc -no-sql-mysql -no-sql-psql -no-sql-sqlite -no-sql-ibase -no-sql-sqlite2 -qt-kbd-tty -webkit -qt3support -shared -qvfb -no-phonon -qt-gif -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -no-nis -no-dbus -no-pch -little-endian -no-xmlpatterns -no-decoration-styled -no-decoration-default -no-gfx-multiscreen -no-gfx-vnc -no-gfx-linuxfb -no-gfx-qvfb -no-kbd-usb -no-kbd-yopy -no-kbd-qvfb -no-kbd-vr41xx -no-kbd-sl5000 -no-mouse-pc -no-mouse-bus -no-mouse-linuxtp -no-mouse-yopy -no-mouse-vr41xx -no-mouse-tslib -no-mouse-qvfb -no-zlib -prefix /home/rohan/EXE

i need to decrease the library size of gui library and Webkit library, the sizes are 13 MB each, as i need to load them into the device.

can anyone give me suggestions for it

thank you

hi,
    i am using the Qt 4.4.3 which has webkit included in it.the webkit library size is around 13MB.is there any way to minimize the size of it?

thank you in advance
    Last edited by high_flyer; 25th November 2008 at 10:46. Reason: multiple posts