Thread: how to move the bottom edge of the dialog with the splitter's handle(Qt::SplitHCu)

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default how to move the bottom edge of the dialog with the splitter's handle(Qt::SplitHCu)

hi
    can some body tell me how to move the bottom edge of the dialog with the splitter's handle,

If a we have a Dialog which contain a splitter having two pane & lower pane contains a stacked widget which contain four pages, each page having different items, now in one page we are having one group box in the middle of the page which is of fixed height,

Now first we want to set the size of that page of the stacked widget as that of the small group box with fix height. & at the same time the bottom edge of the dialog move up that much as a space left in the lower pane of the splitter when group box move up.

secondly, Now when we move the Splitter handle(Qt::SplitHCursor) up the lower edge of the dialog also move up with the SplitHCursor.

"Any type of help is highly appriciated "

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default how to move the bottom edge of the dialog with the splitter's handle(Qt::SplitHCu

If anybody has any problem in undestanding my problem, plz. let me know through reply to this...