Thread: it exits some object like that?

Thanks

Default it exits some object like that?

Hi,

I would like to do a objetc like a table. it exits some he object or control like this:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 Times in 4,792 Posts
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4 Qt5 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows Android Maemo/MeeGo
    Wiki edits

Default Re: it exits some object like that?

I can't see anything on the picture but if you want a table there is QTableView and QTableWidget. Anyway please don't link to images from external sites, use the attachment feature of the forum instead.
    Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

Please ask Qt related questions on the forum and not using private messages or visitor messages.

Thanks

Hi again,

Sorry for the link.

I try to explain better. In my project I would like a control like the tv guide of mythtv where you can select a program and you can scheduling the recording automatically. This is exactly what I need.
    But I don't know how could I do this.

Any ideas?
    Many thanks and sorry for my english!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 Times in 4,792 Posts
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4 Qt5 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows Android Maemo/MeeGo
    Wiki edits

I don't use MythTV so I have no idea how the thing you want looks, sorry.
    Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

Please ask Qt related questions on the forum and not using private messages or visitor messages.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

I'd say what has already been suggested (QTableView or its friend, QTableWidget) is about the best your going to get.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,537 Posts
    Qt products
    Qt4 Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows
    Wiki edits

You could try using the QTableWidget with one column for each 30 minute (or whatever) period in the day, and one row for each station. Use a QTableWidget item for each show and place it in the right cell of the table, and span cells for the duration. Provide separate next/previous day controls. There are signals that can be used to update a program details panel as the user moves the focus around the table.

A problem arises with shows that don't align nicely with 30 min cells. Have a look at how MythWeb handles those; perhaps it can be translated into Qt.

A totally different approach would be to draw the schedule grid manually, with much finer granularity but also more complexity. You could perhaps do it with a QGraphicsScene.

MythWeb could translate directly on to something that QtWebKit might handle.

7. The following user says thank you to ChrisW67 for this useful post:

mmm286 (27th October 2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW67 View Post
    You could try using the QTableWidget with one column for each 30 minute (or whatever) period in the day, and one row for each station. Use a QTableWidget item for each show and place it in the right cell of the table, and span cells for the duration. Provide separate next/previous day controls. There are signals that can be used to update a program details panel as the user moves the focus around the table.

A problem arises with shows that don't align nicely with 30 min cells. Have a look at how MythWeb handles those; perhaps it can be translated into Qt.

A totally different approach would be to draw the schedule grid manually, with much finer granularity but also more complexity. You could perhaps do it with a QGraphicsScene.

MythWeb could translate directly on to something that QtWebKit might handle.
    Hi again!
    I'm tryng but it's very complexity.
    I do a qTable to split with every cell every 30 minutes, and other qTable for every Station. But when the show doesn't align with 30 min cells I do comparaisons every 15 minutes but I must do a lot of "if...". to many difficult to me.

Anyway many thanks for your ideas.