Hello all,
I've been following the forum and I actually have to admit that it is really useful in many ways when programming in Qt.

Here my problem.

I'm developing an application in Qt. I want graphics to appear on screen and I've chosen qwt to this purpose.

I've configured my Mac to be able to compile, and run all the examples that qwt version 5 gives with the tar file.

EVERYTHING from the terminal with:

qmake -spec macx-g++
make
open {whichever application}.app/

So, all the libraries, files from qwt, qt are installed and the paths are correctly set up:

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/qwt-5.2.0/lib/:/Developer/qt/lib:/usr/local/lib:/sw/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib

Now I really want to debug my code and follow it closely to deeper understanding...
I got the pretty nice Qt creator and visual options for it, since I'm using Qt4.5, qwt 5.2.0, and the up to date versions that are suitable with Creator.

But, once I want to debug it this messages appears:

Unable to read symbols for "/Developer/qwt-5.2.0/examples/bin/simple.app/Contents/MacOS/libqwt.5.dylib" (file not found).
Unable to read symbols from "libqwt.5.dylib" (not yet mapped into memory).
Unable to read symbols for "QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui" (file not found).
Unable to read symbols from "QtGui" (not yet mapped into memory).
Unable to read symbols for "QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore" (file not found).
Unable to read symbols from "QtCore" (not yet mapped into memory).
dyld: Library not loaded: libqwt.5.dylib
Referenced from: /Developer/qwt-5.2.0/examples/bin/simple.app/Contents/MacOS/simple
Reason: image not found
I don't know why Creator goes to "/Developer/qwt-5.2.0/examples/bin/simple.app/Contents/MacOS/libqwt.5.dylib" to read this library...

In my app I'm using the same .pri file like the examples of qwt have.
I just added /usr/local/lib/libfftw3.a to the LIBS part because I need it for fftw. (My code compiles and runs under terminal, so no problem with this...)

I'd really like to debug my code and I don't really find so many solutions on the internet about this problem, just how to fix the problem of libqwt.5.dylib path.

Did it happen this to some of you?
Probably I'll have to set up some variables in Qt Creator, it is the first time that I try to debug...
What do you guys think?

Thank you in advance!