Thread: Downloading mails (attachments) using QTcpSocket - problems with antivirus programs.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Downloading mails (attachments) using QTcpSocket - problems with antivirus programs.

Hello,

I'm working on a P2M application, and I'm downloading attachments from given mailboxes using QTcpSocket class. When the program is downloading files, the interface is not responding during this whole process (I'll change it using threads) and they are correctly downloaded to the given destination. This is when my ArcaVir is off. After turning it on, I'm starting to download the files, and the interface is blocked only for a while, then it is responding again. That's a bad sign. Attachments from the mailbox aren't appearing in the target folder, although they are still downloaded which is indicated by antivirus program, which shows exact percentage of download of each file. Where are they downloaded to? Why something like this happens? How to force them to appear in the target folder? Thank you in advance for your effort.

Have a nice day/night,
    Michael.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: Downloading mails (attachments) using QTcpSocket - problems with antivirus progra

If anything is unclear or you have got additional questions, please ask without fear.