Thread: how to adjust X axis scale range under setAxisAutoScale(QwtPlot::xBottom) usage

Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Question how to adjust X axis scale range under setAxisAutoScale(QwtPlot::xBottom) usage

Hi all,

I am using Qwt 5.2.1 on SLES 9 SP4.

I am modifying a qwt project resembles data_plot example. Everything is fine except the range of x axis is too short when setAxisAutoScale(QwtPlot::xBottom) is used. The range of X axis is about 1.0 now.

Note that X axis value is synchronized with current time. So this plot shows a value with the specified current time over 100 time of history. I set double d_x[100], d_y[100] array to hold the history data.

I want to expand the X axis scale range to 100 in order to see the whole history of data flow.

How can I do it?

I want to use setAxisAutoScale() since there are some blinking on the plot when setAxisScale(QwtPlot::xBottom, 0, PLOT_SIZE). Actually I test it with setAxisScale(QwtPlot::xBottom, currTime - 15, currTIme + 15) to show the current data on the middle of plot window. But, there are blinkiing on the plot window.

Bye.

Cheol

Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: how to adjust X axis scale range under setAxisAutoScale(QwtPlot::xBottom) usage

It is solved. I confused.

Cheol