Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me on creating a List Widget...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: Help me on creating a List Widget...

@Lykurg: I don't plan on changing it again, don't worry The first name was a temporary name of which I've no idea how I thought about it. I thought it looked quite strange now so I change to match some of my other forums and looks slightly less weird

@Bong.Da.City: If you were not so rude when people are trying to help you, you might get better replies when you ask questions. You may also consider reading the "How to ask questions the smart way" that was pointed out above.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 Times in 4,792 Posts
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4 Qt5 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows Android Maemo/MeeGo
    Wiki edits

Quote Originally Posted by Lykurg View Post
    @squidge: You caused me a stroke with your renaming! I thought that it couldn't be that there is suddenly a guy with more than 1500 post I never have heard of. Then finally I saw your footer. Thank heaven, I am relieved. Please, don't change your name too often!
    Ha ha.... I was right when asking for the signature
    Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

Please ask Qt related questions on the forum and not using private messages or visitor messages.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Quote Originally Posted by Bong.Da.City View Post
    First i want to say.. Do not give me any Class reference... I had looked many times THE class reference of listwidget and i cannot understand it...
    Then you need to overcome your inability to understand simple explanations of how things work. You could start by reading through the numerous tutorials and examples, including the source code, already available for list views, table views, the model-view architecture and related material. There's a lot of it, but you should be able to work your way from end to end in a few hours. If you focus your attention sufficiently, that should be more than enough information to let you implement your task.

As others have said, though: don't expect other people to do the work you're unwilling to do yourself. If you want someone to code to your specifications, I occasionally take on consulting jobs. I normally charge $150 to $200 per hour for such work, with a 20 hour minimum. Let me know if you're interested, although my time is pretty much spoken for over the next month.