Thread: Can't build QCA with Qt4.7.0

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Exclamation Can't build QCA with Qt4.7.0

I was building QCA with Qt4.7.0 and got errors.
    Qt Code:
    1. D:\Work\Folder-2-Pro\Library\qca-2.0.2>make
    2. cd src\ && d:\Qt\4.7.0\bin\qmake.exe d:\Work\Folder-2-Pro\Library\qca-2.0.2\src\src.pro -o Makefile
    3. cd src\ && mingw32-make -f Makefile
    4. mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `D:/Work/Folder-2-Pro/Library/qca-2.0.2/src'
    5. mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release
    6. mingw32-make[2]: Entering directory `D:/Work/Folder-2-Pro/Library/qca-2.0.2/src'
    7. g++ -c -O2 -Wall -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQCA_MAKEDLL -DBOTAN_TYPES_QT -DBOTAN_TOOLS_ONLY -DBOTAN_FIX_GDB -DBOTAN_MINIMAL_BIGINT -DBOTAN_MP_WORD_BITS=32 -DBOTAN_KARAT_MUL_THRESHOLD=12 -DBOTAN_KARAT_SQR_THRESHOLD=12 -DBOTAN_EXT_MUTEX_QT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NO_DYNAMIC_CAST -I"d:\Qt\4.7.0\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\4.7.0\include" -I".
    8. .\include\QtCrypto" -I"." -I"botantools\botan" -I"d:\Qt\4.7.0\include\ActiveQt" -I"release" -I"d:\Qt\4.7.0\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o release\util.o botantools\botan\util.cpp
    9. g++ -c -O2 -Wall -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQCA_MAKEDLL -DBOTAN_TYPES_QT -DBOTAN_TOOLS_ONLY -DBOTAN_FIX_GDB -DBOTAN_MINIMAL_BIGINT -DBOTAN_MP_WORD_BITS=32 -DBOTAN_KARAT_MUL_THRESHOLD=12 -DBOTAN_KARAT_SQR_THRESHOLD=12 -DBOTAN_EXT_MUTEX_QT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NO_DYNAMIC_CAST -I"d:\Qt\4.7.0\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\4.7.0\include" -I".
    10. .\include\QtCrypto" -I"." -I"botantools\botan" -I"d:\Qt\4.7.0\include\ActiveQt" -I"release" -I"d:\Qt\4.7.0\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o release\charset.o botantools\botan\charset.cpp
    11. botantools\botan\charset.cpp: In function 'QCA::Botan::byte QCA::Botan::Charset::char2digit(char)':
    12. botantools\botan\charset.cpp:113: error: exception handling disabled, use -fexceptions to enable
    13. mingw32-make[2]: *** [release/charset.o] Error 1
    14. mingw32-make[2]: Leaving directory `D:/Work/Folder-2-Pro/Library/qca-2.0.2/src'
    15. mingw32-make[1]: *** [release] Error 2
    16. mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `D:/Work/Folder-2-Pro/Library/qca-2.0.2/src'
    17. mingw32-make: *** [sub-src-make_default] Error 2
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

It saids "error: exception handling disabled, use -fexceptions to enable". I know it was because "g++ -c -O2 -Wall -fno-exceptions ...".
    But how can I generate a makefile (by running "configure") which enables exceptions?
    It's not the goodbye that hurts,but the flashback that follow.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: Can't build QCA with Qt4.7.0

Never mind. I've solved that.
    It's not the goodbye that hurts,but the flashback that follow.