Good day all!

Preliminaries:

Qt Creator 2.0
Qt 4.7.0 (32 bit)
Windows 7 Professional

I believe my issues are mostly Windows related, but seeing that my application was written and runs out of Qt without problems, I hoped that someone here might be able to offer some insight.

The program runs and tested fine out of Qt Creator itself. No crashes, no bugs (yet?) and no problems. Happy Days! Now, I had to make this app deployable and went the route of Dependency Walker (v 2.2.6) + Visual Studio 2010 Pro. Profiling my app with Dependency Walker lists a number of warnings, most of which are only that, one or two that I've managed to eliminate as problems and none which stops the program from executing.

Finally we get to the meat of the matter. The program works fine, everything runs smoothly up until the point where I spawn new threads to connect to a server and I get the following:

First chance exception 0xC0000094 (Integer Divide by Zero) occurred in "c:\build\path\release\APP.EXE" at address 0x004028CF.
Second chance exception 0xC0000094 (Integer Divide by Zero) occurred in "c:\build\path\release\APP.EXE" at address 0x004028CF.
Nowhere do I do any calculations in my program so where does the integer division by zero come from? I'm willing to post code if required, but as it all works out of Qt, I'm not so sure it's a code issue.

Any and all input will be greatly appreciated and please tell me if you'd like more of the Dependency Walker log before the crash happens.

Thanks!
Jits