Hi all,

I'm new to Qt programming. I want to develop a application based to these libraries but using static version for create a unique .exe file without the dll.
I followed this tutorial for compile Qt in static mode:

http://www.qtcentre.org/wiki/index.p...c_applications

The operation seem successfull but if I try to compile the project (using Qt Creator 2.0) with these "new" libraries I receive the following error:

Running build steps for project test...
Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
Starting: "C:/Qt/2010.05/mingw/bin/mingw32-make.exe" -w
mingw32-make: Entering directory `D:/Temp/qtTest/test-build-desktop'

C:/Qt/2010.05/mingw/bin/mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release

mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `D:/Temp/qtTest/test-build-desktop'

g++ -static -static-libgcc -enable-stdcall-fixup -Wl,-enable-auto-import -Wl,-enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc -Wl,-s -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o release/test.exe release/main.o release/mainwindow.o release/moc_mainwindow.o -L'c:/Qt/2010.05/qt/lib' -lmingw32 -lqtmain -lQtGui -lgdi32 -lcomdlg32 -loleaut32 -limm32 -lwinmm -lwinspool -lmsimg32 -lQtCore -lkernel32 -luser32 -lshell32 -luuid -lole32 -ladvapi32 -lws2_32

mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `D:/Temp/qtTest/test-build-desktop'

mingw32-make: Leaving directory `D:/Temp/qtTest/test-build-desktop'

release/main.o:main.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12QApplicationC1ERiPPci'

release/main.o:main.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12QApplication4execEv'

release/main.o:main.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12QApplicationD1Ev'

release/main.o:main.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12QApplicationD1Ev'

release/moc_mainwindow.o:moc_mainwindow.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN11QMainWindow16staticMetaObjectE'

release/moc_mainwindow.o:moc_mainwindow.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN11QMainWindow11qt_metacallEN11QMetaObjec t4CallEiPPv'

release/moc_mainwindow.o:moc_mainwindow.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN11QMainWindow11qt_metacastEPKc'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

mingw32-make[1]: *** [release/test.exe] Error 1

mingw32-make: *** [release] Error 2

The process "C:/Qt/2010.05/mingw/bin/mingw32-make.exe" exited with code %2.
Error while building project test (target: Desktop)
When executing build step 'Make'

I checked the wiki looking for additional settings to change in the Qt Creator but it seem the additional explanation refer to the old 1.x version.

Someone can help me?

Thank you