Hello there!
I made an application and it seems its working fine when I build the release mode.
Here is the output of : otool -L RightDoneIt.app/Contents/MacOs/rightdoneit
Qt Code:
  1. /opt/local/lib/libMagick++.4.dylib (compatibility version 5.0.0, current version 5.0.0)
  2. QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui (compatibility version 4.7.0, current version 4.7.0)
  3. QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore (compatibility version 4.7.0, current version 4.7.0)
  4. /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version 7.9.0)
  5. /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 625.0.0)
  6. /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 125.2.1)
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

As you can see from the first line, Im using the ImageMagick library

After that, I to deploy with the macdeployqt tool : deployqt RightDoneIt.app -dmg
That produces all the expected files and when I type check with otool Im getting

Qt Code:
  1. @executable_path/../Frameworks/libMagick++.4.dylib (compatibility version 5.0.0, current version 5.0.0)
  2. @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui (compatibility version 4.7.0, current version 4.7.0)
  3. @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore (compatibility version 4.7.0, current version 4.7.0)
  4. /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version 7.9.0)
  5. /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 625.0.0)
  6. /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 125.2.1)
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

If I try to run the application made with the deploytool, I get a runtime error everytime Im trying to run an ImageMagick function.

Does anyone knows how to fix that?