Hello i have a small problem... I am populating a QListWidget with some names like name1 to name300, now when i select a few names from this list say from name1 to name5 and name45 to name80 , i need to create a relavent TagId some thing like TAGID_1 for the selected items in ListWidget.. I was thinking if i know the row id's of the selected names in the ListWidget i can append that row id number to the TagId and i could get the right sequence in how i have selected the items in the ListWidget.

Qt Code:
  1. QList<QListWidgetItem *>item = NewLISTLW->selectedItems(); // NewLISTLW is Obj name for ListWidget 1
  2. for(kfast = 0;kfast<item.count();kfast++)//insert selected items from list to selected another list.
  3. {
  4. QListWidgetItem * item1 = new QListWidgetItem(item[kfast]->text());
  5. SelectedLW->insertItem(kfast,item1); // SelectedLWis Obj name for ListWidget 2
  6. selectedlist.append(SelctdPresParamsLW->item(kfast)->text());
  7. }
  8. for(int k=0; k< selectedlist.count(); k++)
  9. {
  10. tagidnames.append(QString("TAGID_%1").arg(k)); // QVector<QString> selectedlist,tagidnames;
  11. }
  12. qDebug() << tagidnames;
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 
but here the TAGID is created for how many items are selected not in relation with rowid.
if i select name1 to name5 and name45 to name50 instead of creating TAGID1 to TAGID5 and TAGID45 to TAGID50 .. i can see from TAGID1 to TAGID10.. how can i use the selected row id to get what i want here.. ?

thank you