Hi,
I installed the SDK 2010.05 on Windows which includes Qt Creator and MinGW compiler and things seem to run smoothly until I try using non-core modules such as OpenGL, XML or SVG modules.

For example when compiling a trivial OpenGL application I get the following error messages:

tmp/obj/debug_shared/main.o: In function `Z5qMainiPPc':

C:\Qt\V201\qt\open_gl_test-build-desktop/../open_gl_test/main.cpp:7: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12QApplicationC1ERiPPci'

C:\Qt\V201\qt\open_gl_test-build-desktop/../open_gl_test/main.cpp:10: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12QApplication4execEv'

C:\Qt\V201\qt\open_gl_test-build-desktop/../open_gl_test/main.cpp:10: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12QApplicationD1Ev'

C:\Qt\V201\qt\open_gl_test-build-desktop/../open_gl_test/main.cpp:10: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12QApplicationD1Ev'

My .pro file looks like:

#-------------------------------------------------
#
# Project created by QtCreator 2011-01-11T11:23:00
#
#-------------------------------------------------

QT += core gui opengl

TARGET = open_gl_test
TEMPLATE = app

SOURCES += main.cpp\
myglwidget.cpp

HEADERS += \
myglwidget.h

And my header file for my test class (OpenGL) is as follows:

#ifndef MYGLWIDGET_H
#define MYGLWIDGET_H

#include <QGLWidget>
#include <QSize>
#include <QtOpenGL>

class MyGLWidget : public QGLWidget
{
Q_OBJECT
public:
MyGLWidget();
~MyGLWidget();
virtual void initializeGL();
virtual void resizeGL(int width, int height);
virtual void paintGL();
virtual void keyPressEvent(QKeyEvent *e);
QSize minimumSizeHint() const;
QSize sizeHint() const;
public slots:
void setXRotation(int angle);
void setYRotation(int angle);
void setZRotation(int angle);
signals:
void xRotationChanged(int angle);
void yRotationChanged(int angle);
void zRotationChanged(int angle);
};

#endif // MYGLWIDGET_H

Note, that I've had basically the same problem with using the XML and SVG modules (but don't know which other modules might cause trouble).

Any suggestions on where to look for solutions to this problem would be appreciated. It seems like maybe MinGW is trying to link against objects generated with a different compiler and name mangling is messing things up, but I am not sure how to resolve this problem.

Thanks for any help,
Craig