Hi,

I'm trying to compile programs that compiled unproblematically under 4.7.0, and, I've run into a series of problems. First, I got this:

make: ~/bin/uic: Command not found
make: *** [.uic/release-shared/ui_gui.h] Error 127
I solved this by finding the uic executable and putting it in ~/bin. The same thing happened with moc and was resolved the same way. But now I'm getting this:

make: Entering directory `/home/matt/Projects/PEECS/PEVS'
g++ -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/matt/lib -m64 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.7.1/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.7.1/lib -o PEVS .obj/release-shared/main.o .obj/release-shared/pevgl.o .obj/release-shared/sock.o .obj/release-shared/ut.o .obj/release-shared/sess.o .obj/release-shared/pevobj.o .obj/release-shared/moc_pevgl.o .obj/release-shared/moc_sock.o .obj/release-shared/moc_sess.o .obj/release-shared/moc_pevobj.o -L/home/matt/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -L../fftw_build/lib -L../fftw_build/linux/lib -lfftw3 -lQtOpenGL -L/home/matt/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore -lGLU -lGL -lpthread
.obj/release-shared/sock.o: In function `T.1815':
make: Leaving directory `/home/matt/Projects/PEECS/PEVS'
sock.cpp:(.text+0x3de): undefined reference to `QMetaType::registerTypedef(char const*, int)'
.obj/release-shared/sock.o: In function `T.1816':
sock.cpp:(.text+0x42e): undefined reference to `QMetaType::registerTypedef(char const*, int)'
.obj/release-shared/sess.o: In function `T.2498':
sess.cpp:(.text+0x32e): undefined reference to `QMetaType::registerTypedef(char const*, int)'
.obj/release-shared/sess.o: In function `T.2499':
sess.cpp:(.text+0x37e): undefined reference to `QMetaType::registerTypedef(char const*, int)'
.obj/release-shared/sess.o: In function `T.2500':
sess.cpp:(.text+0x3ce): undefined reference to `QMetaType::registerTypedef(char const*, int)'
.obj/release-shared/pevobj.o:pevobj.cpp:(.text+0x837): more undefined references to `QMetaType::registerTypedef(char const*, int)' follow
.obj/release-shared/pevobj.o: In function `QList<QString>::append(QString const&)':
pevobj.cpp:(.text._ZN5QListI7QStringE6appendERKS0_[QList<QString>::append(QString const&)]+0x38): undefined reference to `QListData::detach_grow(int*, int)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [PEVS] Error 1
The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code %2.
This seems like it's 4.7.1 clashing with my previous version (4.7.0) but I haven't been able to uninstall that--the Makefiles (for make uninstall) have disappeared from the directory somehow. But anyway, is version clash the issue here? Anybody know what's up with this?

Matt