Hi There,

I'm having problems and would like some advice, or maybe someone can simply tell me the solution.

To put you in the picture:

I have a QT app that currently runs the svn (executable) and reads the standard output and interprets it accordingly. I want to change this to use the svn apis which I thought would be easy but can't seem to compile with QTs default builder. I can compile a small example app with cMake, but I want to use the default builder because it's easier for other developers to keep it maintained.

So created a project and included paths to the SVN Library and APR library. For snow leopard it was as follow.

INCLUDEPATH += /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/include/subversion-1 \
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/include/apr-1

Now I can include the APIs in my project so I wrote a simple API call.

#include <QtGui/QApplication>
#include "svn_client.h"

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
QApplication a(argc, argv);

svn_client_ctx_t asd;
apr_pool_t *pool;
svn_client_cleanup("/Users/dan/QSubversion/",&asd,pool);

return a.exec();
}

QT recognises all the functions and data type, yeah that was easy.
Ok, I know that the code may crash during runtime but I can't even get it to compile.
It throws loads of errors all very similar but it starting with...

Undefined symbols:
"_svn_client_delete3", referenced from:
svn::Client_impl::remove(svn::Targets const&, bool, bool, QMap<QString, QString> const&)in client_modify.o

Which I don't understand. There is no function called _svn_client_delete3. It seems to be prefixed with an underscore???? Why would it try and link to this?

Now I have examples that work that are build with cMake and I can build that. I don't really know what the difference is when they all use the same include paths.

Is there a flag that I need to set for the QT compiler or is it just not possible. Anyone able to help.