Hi, I have installed Qt SDK 1.1.3 on my Mac (running Mac OS X 10.7.1 / Lion) and rather than installing it under my home directory as suggested by the Qt SDK installer (why does it suggest that in fact?! -- I can't remember whether I installed it using sudo or not, so could it be the issue?), I installed the Qt SDK under /Developer/QtSDK.

Now, my project uses CMake (rather than QMake) and whenever I open my CMakeLists.txt file in Qt Creator 2.3.0 and then run CMake, I get told that Qt can't be found. Note that I have added /Developer/QtSDK/Desktop/Qt/474/gcc/bin to my PATH in my ~/.profile. Still, if in my CMakeLists.txt, I ask CMake to tell me about the contents of my PATH, then it tells me that it contains /usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin, i.e. no /Developer/QtSDK at all. I therefore thought I would update /etc/profile, but to no avail. Same with adding /Developer/QtSDK to /etc/paths or under /etc/paths.d.

So... any idea how I could use Qt SDK 1.1.3 and CMake on Mac OS X 10.7.1 / Lion? Note that if I was to install Qt 4.7.4 and Qt Creator 2.3.0 individually (i.e. as individual packages as opposed to as part of Qt SDK 1.13), then everything works since, since qmake (among others) will be available under /usr/bin (if I recall correctly) which actually begs the question of why Qt SDK 1.1.3 doesn't do the same...?!