Thread: Problem with self compiled QTCreator

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Problem with self compiled QTCreator

Ok, so I want to write some plug-ins for QTCreator. So my first task is to compile QTCreator by myself. I installed Qt_SDK_Win_offline_v1_1_3 on C:\QtSDK\ (I'm using windows 7 professional btw)
    Then I downloaded the source qt-creator-2.3.0-src.zip and extracted this on c:\qt-creator-2.3.0-src. So far so good. I found different manuals how to compile QTCreator and tried a lot of them but not often with succes, eventely this is how I did it;

- First, because i had a problem with the qwineventnotifier_p.h & qwineventnotifier_p.cpp I copied them from the src of QT 4.7.4 into C:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.4\mingw\include\QtCore\pri vate\

- I started Qt 4.7.4 for Desktop (MinGW) from my start menu.
    - entered "cd c:\qt-creator-2.3.0-src-build" (first i created this folder of course)
    - entered "qmake.exe C:\qt-creator-2.3.0-src\qtcreator.pro -spec win32-g++ -r CONFIG+=release"
    - entered "mingw32-make release"

The compile process seemed to be ok (after more then an hour). When I then want to execute the qtcreator from the build map, I got the error that i couldn't find 5 dll's (mingwm10.dll,QTcore4.dll,...) , I copied them from C:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.4\mingw\bin into the folder.

Now I get the error "Failed to load core: C:\qt-creator-2.3.0-sro-build\lib\qtcreator\plugins\Nokia\Core.dll: Cannot load library C:/qt-
    creator-2.3.0-sro-buiId/Iib/qtcreator/plugins/Nokia/Core.dll: The specified
    module could not be found."

But the file is definitely on that location. I noticed the slash and back-slashes are wrong. Somebody an idea? I running out of ideas.

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: Problem with self compiled QTCreator

Problem solved, tried everything again and now its working :-)