Thread: error in Qt when use openCV libs

Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows Symbian S60

Default error in Qt when use openCV libs

hi
    I'm programming in QT for android device and need to use openCV for capture from camera. I already use Qt creator and linking openCV and use camera, but in Qt for android (necessitas) when build program, show this errors:

C:\OpenCV2.0\lib\armeabi-v7a\lib\libopencv_highgui.a(grfmt_tiff.o): In function `cv::TiffDecoder::close()':
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder5closeEv+0 x8): undefined reference to `TIFFClose'
    C:\OpenCV2.0\lib\armeabi-v7a\lib\libopencv_highgui.a(grfmt_tiff.o): In function `cv::TiffDecoder::readHeader()':
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder10readHead erEv+0x10): undefined reference to `TIFFOpen'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder10readHead erEv+0x28): undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder10readHead erEv+0x42): undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder10readHead erEv+0x52): undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder10readHead erEv+0x72): undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder10readHead erEv+0x7e): undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
    C:\OpenCV2.0\lib\armeabi-v7a\lib\libopencv_highgui.a(grfmt_tiff.o): In function `cv::TiffDecoder::readData(cv::Mat&)':
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x78): undefined reference to `TIFFIsTiled'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x8a): undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0xbc): undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0xcc): undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x104): undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x116): undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x21e): undefined reference to `TIFFReadEncodedStrip'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x2e2): undefined reference to `TIFFReadEncodedStrip'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x450): undefined reference to `TIFFReadRGBAStrip'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x4d4): undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x4ea): undefined reference to `TIFFReadEncodedTile'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x4fa): undefined reference to `TIFFReadEncodedTile'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x508): undefined reference to `TIFFReadRGBATile'
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffDecoder8readDataE RNS_3MatE+0x56e): undefined reference to `TIFFRGBAImageOK'
    C:\OpenCV2.0\lib\armeabi-v7a\lib\libopencv_highgui.a(grfmt_tiff.o): In function `cv::TiffEncoder::writeLibTiff(cv::Mat const&, std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> > const&)':
    grfmt_tiff.cpp(.text._ZN2cv11TiffEncoder12writeLib TiffERKNS_3MatERKSt6vectorIiSaIiEE+0x6e): undefined reference to `TIFFOpen'

please help me.
    can necessitas support openCV?
    sorry for my english.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: error in Qt when use openCV libs

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: error in Qt when use openCV libs

i want to use my web camera with qt and opencv .problem says " cannot find -lcv" .
    you have implemented this one qt creator and linking opencv .can you please help me ,pls provide steps for that.