Hi
I am using mandrake 10.1 with KDE3.2, I am trying to install the KDE development packages, I managed to install kdecore and kedcore-devel,but I have been unable to install packages such as kdeui.
I have been using urpmi package manager to install these packages (The data base is updated with a full set of on-line resources from easy urpmi). I cannot find these packages any where here is what I tried doing.

1)Searched urpmi package names for kdeui and kdelibs no luck

2) Searched urpmi package file names (ie specific files that will ultimately be installed) ktmainwindow.h (this file is supposed to be in the package kdeui) could not find no luck
3.Itried installing RPMs that contain these libraries they are ,kdelibs and kdelibs-devel packages. There seems to be file name conflict with existing kdecore package. I used force option to install kdelibs but when I try to install kdelibs-devel it complains that it cannot find kdelibs here is the shell output

[root@x1-6-00-09-6b-40-03-e7 kdelibs]# rpm -iv kdelibs-devel-3.1-58mdk.i586.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
kdelibs = 3.1-58mdk is needed by kdelibs-devel-3.1-58mdk

[root@x1-6-00-09-6b-40-03-e7 kdelibs]# rpm -qa |grep "kdelibs*"
kdelibs-common-3.2.3-106.2.101mdk
kdelibs-3.1-58mdk

I did a lot of work before I came here which I tried to summarise above hope its clear please I really need some help which will be appreciated thanks.