Hi,

I am trying to cross compile Qt for Android. I am using the u1 code of android for cross compiling.
When I am executing mmm external/qt-everywhere-opensource I am getting the below error:

In file included from external/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.2/include/QtCore/qsharedpointer_impl.h:1,
from external/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.2/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qsharedpointer.h:50,
from external/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.2/include/QtCore/qsharedpointer.h:1,
from external/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.2/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qdatetime.h:47,
from external/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.2/include/QtCore/qdatetime.h:1,
from external/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.2/src/corelib/animation/qabstractanimation_p.h:57,
from external/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.2/src/corelib/animation/qabstractanimation.cpp:150:
external/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.2/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/arch/qatomic_i386.h: In destructor 'QWeakPointer<T>::~QWeakPointer() [with T = QAbstractAnimation]':
external/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.2/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/arch/qatomic_i386.h:132: error: impossible constraint in 'asm'
make: *** [out/target/product/GT-I9100/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libQtCore_intermediates/src/corelib/animation/qabstractanimation.o] Error 1

I have done some modifications in the arch folder of corelib in some files for Android reference and also included android-g++ folder in mkspecs directory but somehow I am not getting where do I need to make changes in order to remove the reference to qatomic_i386.h and set the new reference to qatomic_android.h.

It could be very helpful if someone can tell me what needs to be done in a bit detail as I am cross compiling Qt for the first time.

Regards,
Ankit