I'm unable to compile, because I keep getting this compile message: (This is with a clean install of the QtSDK)

Qt Code:
  1. 18:46:10: Running build steps for project GameClient...
  2. 18:46:10: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
  3. 18:46:10: Starting: "C:\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe"
  4. C:/mingw/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f Makefile.Debug
  5. mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `D:/Jamin/(Programming)/(Projects)/(AdventureFar)/GameClient/(Game)/Code/Build-windows-x32-debug'
  6. g++ -c -g -pg -O0 -std=c++0x -fstrict-aliasing -Wstrict-aliasing -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -Wall -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_DLL -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_HAVE_MMX -DQT_HAVE_3DNOW -DQT_HAVE_SSE -DQT_HAVE_MMXEXT -DQT_HAVE_SSE2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN -I"c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.1\mingw\include\QtCore" -I"c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.1\mingw\include\QtGui" -I"c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.1\mingw\include" -I"d:\Jamin\(Programming)\(Libraries)\[MinGW]\Includes" -I"c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.1\mingw\include\ActiveQt" -I"debug" -I"..\GameClient" -I"." -I"c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.1\mingw\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o debug\Time.o ..\GameClient\Common\Types\Time.cpp
  7. mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `D:/Jamin/(Programming)/(Projects)/(AdventureFar)/GameClient/(Game)/Code/Build-windows-x32-debug'
  8. 'D:\Jamin\' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
  9. operable program or batch file.
  10. mingw32-make.exe[1]: *** [debug/Time.o] Error 1
  11. mingw32-make.exe: *** [debug] Error 2
  12. 18:46:11: The process "C:\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
  13. Error while building project GameClient (target: Desktop)
  14. When executing build step 'Make'
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Why does it say:
'D:\Jamin\' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file?

Because the D:/ drive is a network drive (but I'm compiling locally!), I was previously getting alot of:
"UNC paths aren't allowed!" messages, because "D:/Jamin/...etc.../" would keep get translated to: "//NETWORKED/D/Jamin/...etc.../", against my will.

It's still a network drive, if that matters. I just manually editted GameClient.pro.user and 'Find & Replace'd the beginning of the path (after first trying a symbolic link - which didn't work).

What is going on? How can I fix this?

I'm using Windows 7 32bit, with a clean install of QtSDK 4.8.1 (which means QtCreator 2.4.1), and I'm using a MinGW 4.6.3, installed to "C:/MinGW/bin".