Hi,
I am having issues in building and running the examples in QT creator.
I am very new to this and do not know much. I followed the instructions for installation and connected my n900 phone.
The test connection says it is successful.
When I selected one of the examples (Erasing curves) or for that matter any examples to test it is running my n900 nokia phone, I am having issues.
Basically, I first try to build, and the build is stuck after the first step.
It says 1 of 3 build tests completed and does not do anything more.
I am running Win 7 64 bit, and QT creator 2.0.1 (32 bit) using QT 4.7.
I tried many times, but still having the issues. Not sure how to proceed.
Below is the pasted message from compile output window.
Appreciate your quick response.
Thanks,
Raj

Running build steps for project easing...
Starting: "c:/nokiaqtsdk_102/maemo/4.6.2/targets/fremantle-pr13/bin/qmake.exe" C:/NokiaQtSDK_102/Examples/4.6/animation/easing/easing.pro -r -spec default -unix CONFIG+=debug
-unix is deprecated.

The process "c:/nokiaqtsdk_102/maemo/4.6.2/targets/fremantle-pr13/bin/qmake.exe" exited normally.
Starting: "C:/nokiaqtsdk_102/maemo/4.6.2/bin/make.exe" -w
make: Entering directory `/c/NokiaQtSDK_102/Examples/4.6/animation/easing'
c:/NokiaQtSDK_102/Maemo/4.6.2/targets/fremantle-pr13/bin/uic.exe form.ui -o ui_form.h
g++ -c -pipe -g -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_GL_NO_SCISSOR_TEST -DQT_DEFAULT_TEXTURE_GLYPH_CACHE_WIDTH=1024 -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I../../../../Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-20.2010.36-2-slim/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default -I. -I../../../../Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-20.2010.36-2-slim/usr/include/QtCore -I../../../../Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-20.2010.36-2-slim/usr/include/QtGui -I../../../../Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-20.2010.36-2-slim/usr/include -I. -I. -o main.o main.cpp