Thread: Link for SDK 1.2.1 for Mac

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Windows

Default Link for SDK 1.2.1 for Mac

Good morning --

While doing some work trying to eliminate older Qt versions I didn't need anymore on my Mac I messed up my 1.2.1 QtSDK set up, so I thought it would be a great time to upgrade anyway, so I downloaded the 5.0 libraries (since I couldn't find the older SDK .dmg). After tweaking my project for the changes to the includes to clear up compile errors, I began getting the oh so specific collect2: ID error (even though previously with Qt Creator 2.4.1 and 4.8.1 worked previously and still works my on my Windows setup), so I thought I'd remove it and download Creator 2.6 and libraries 4.8.4. After opening Creator and trying to setup a kit, I can't seem to select the qmake version -- it's grayed out; there's a link to qmake-4.8 that's not grayed out but it won't let me select it.

So, I have two questions: is there's something that I missed on the install? I downloaded the .dmg and everything got installed (it looks like) correctly. Second question, and one that I'd prefer than trying to sort out everything else right now -- is there any place I can go to download an older SDK version? I've spent ours and the only place I get led back to is Nokia's site, but I can't get past the SSO verification screen.

Thanks!

Kodi

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Windows

Default Re: Link for SDK 1.2.1 for Mac

So, I'm able to select qmake but a workaround posted here: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/br...REATORBUG-6222

The money part for me:

Workaround for this can be done by creating a hardlink for qmake into /Developer/Tools -folder.
    In Terminal:
    cd /Developer/Tools
    ln /usr/bin/qmake qmake
    open QtCreator and add qmake from the /Developer/Tools folder.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows Android

There is a link on http://qt-project.org/downloads near the end of the page you can find this link to download Nokia's sdk.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Windows

That's the link that's giving me fits -- I'm logged in but it keeps asking me to link my accounts and not allowing me off the page for a download.

UPDATE: Switched browsers, and now I can download the online version but not offline. Thanks!

Kodi
    Last edited by mtnbiker66; 20th December 2012 at 17:56.