When I create or open a qt project, I change many settings (stored in .user.pro file) from default ones; directories of shadow build, build step (1) and copy debug build to different one (2) (3) (with different name, settings and output build directory). This all is ok, but from time to time I change my environment (and also from different reasons) and .user.pro file must be created anew. Problem is, that I work on a lot of projects and some of them has many parts (individual projects) (4) and also I use 2 compilers (5) which makes me for each and every project setup 4 build settings and 2 copy and little alter. This is annoying and time consuming, so I would like to ask, if there is a possibility to somewhere setup default settings (like patterns for shadow build directories, default user defined build steps etc.). If not, then I would like to ask, if there is some parser (class) specialized for .user.pro file. I know it's XML, but I looked at it's structure and it's quite specialized (and the class could simplify things). If this doesn't exists too, then I will use Qt XML parsers to change (update) .user.pro files, but I ask if there is simpler solution.

Notes:
(1) when one header file is changed and header dependency is little more complicated - for example because of templates (for example I keep declaration and definition in separate files even for template classes) - it doesn't rebuild all c/cpp files which can be affected, so from Code::Blocks (which does it correctly) source code I created utility, which detects these changes and change source file timestamp so rebuild is forced and this program is called before actual building
(2) debug memcheck, uses overloaded operators new and delete for checking memory leaks, because Valgrind is not available on Windows and this is the most comfortable solution I found
(3) I don't just change debug build, because memory checking slows down program a lot and so I want to check memory from time to time and not all the time on some projects and so I use both debug and debug-memcheck builds
(4) for example my utility library has core, graphics, gui (in some cases, Qt gui cannot be used) and more
(5) MinGW and MS Visual Studio (2008 on one PC and 2010 on second one). I use MS VS because it compiles much, much faster and MinGW (applies for MinGW 4 and greater, MinGW 3 is almost as fast as MS VS) for checking code if it's compatible with gcc and for checking that code is possible to be compiled on more environments (because MS allows some things which are not supported by gcc (and by standards) but I forget them (for example when template method returns something which is defined by typedef in the template class, gcc requires "typename" keyword, but MS VS does not and I often forgot to write it)