Qt4 Qt5
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows Android

Default Static build of Qt 5.1.1 on Centos 6

Qt: 5.1.1 Enterprise

Trying to build static.
    Used this configure:
    Qt Code:
    1. qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.1.1]$ ./configure -prefix "~/Qt/5.1.1_static" -static -release -commercial -confirm-license -I/usr/include/mysql -L/usr/lib64/mysql -qt-sql-mysql -I/u01/app/oracle/product/11.2/db_1/rdbms/public -L/u01/app/oracle/product/11.2/db_1/lib -qt-sql-oci -qt-sql-sqlite -qt-xcb
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Configure completed successfully. Build failed with an error that read something like "Unable to build this product static" during the QMultimedia build. Unfortunately I failed to capture the exact error message. I reconfigured and am running again to get the error but it will take awhile. I was hoping someone would be able to point me in a good direction.

I do not necessarily need QML, ARM, WebKit, or any of the other juicy Qt5 stuff. I mostly need just good old fashioned Qt stuff. I might just have to revert to Qt 4.8.5 but I'd really prefer not to. There are some features in Qt 5 I really like to use.

Karl

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4 Qt5
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows Android

Default Re: Static build of Qt 5.1.1 on Centos 6

Got the actual error:

gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/home/sototech/Downloads/qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.1.1/qtmultimedia/examples/multimedia/radio'
    cd spectrum/ && ( test -e Makefile || /home/sototech/Downloads/qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.1.1/qtbase/bin/qmake /home/sototech/Downloads/qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.1.1/qtmultimedia/examples/multimedia/spectrum/spectrum.pro -o Makefile ) && gmake -f Makefile
    gmake[4]: Entering directory `/home/sototech/Downloads/qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.1.1/qtmultimedia/examples/multimedia/spectrum'
    cd app/ && ( test -e Makefile || /home/sototech/Downloads/qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.1.1/qtbase/bin/qmake /home/sototech/Downloads/qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.1.1/qtmultimedia/examples/multimedia/spectrum/app/app.pro -o Makefile ) && gmake -f Makefile
    Project ERROR: This application cannot be statically linked to the fftreal library
    gmake[4]: *** [sub-app-make_first-ordered] Error 3
    gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/home/sototech/Downloads/qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.1.1/qtmultimedia/examples/multimedia/spectrum'
    gmake[3]: *** [sub-spectrum-make_first] Error 2
    gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/home/sototech/Downloads/qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.1.1/qtmultimedia/examples/multimedia'
    gmake[2]: *** [sub-multimedia-make_first] Error 2
    gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sototech/Downloads/qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.1.1/qtmultimedia/examples'
    gmake[1]: *** [sub-examples-make_first] Error 2
    gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sototech/Downloads/qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.1.1/qtmultimedia'
    gmake: *** [module-qtmultimedia-make_first] Error 2
    Any help would be appreciated.

Karl