Hello QT community

I am trying to learn QT Quick and using this online book http://qmlbook.org/ch01/index.html

I do everything like they write till here: 1.2.2. Digesting an User Interface

Where I code this:
Qt Code:
  1. import QtQuick 2.0
  3. Image {
  4. id: root
  5. source: "images/background.png"
  6. }
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

However nowhere is written how and where should I create this 'images' directory and put 'background.png' file.
I do not see any possibility of creating directories in Design mode and drag n dropping or uploading file there.
So I created 'images' directory into directory where all project files are and put them 'background.png'.
Now, after I try to run the program, there is error in console that such a file doesnt exist.
I also tried different path with './' prefix etc but after I hit Run button second time then always no matter what I changed or not changed I see this error:

Qt Code:
  1. :-1: error: cannot open output file debug\First.exe: Permission denied
  2. collect2.exe:-1: error: error: ld returned 1 exit status
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Weird thing is that when I close whole QT and open it again and hit Run button then first error about "no such a file" appears. After second Run hit I see above one again.

I tried to Clean and Rebuild the project, different file paths but nothing helps.

It is my first hit with QT Quick so most probably it is very easy mistake I do but can not see.
Please help.

Regards,
Pablo