I have a custom plugin that does exactly what I want for it to do in designer. Part of its design is that it has set sizes that I control from an enum of sizes accessed in the property editor of designer with Q_PROPERTY(). All of that works, no problemo. My question(s) are:

1. Is there a way to "gray out" options that are not in use in the property editor. For instance, I have an enum in my plugin that places a particular icon on my plugin, one of them being a text field that the user can input and have displayed on the widget. I'd like to set it up so that if the enum is set to something other than "use text for the plugin" value, the text entry line I made is grayed out and unusable (I actually programatically block changing that field now by playing with the set() method associated with that property, but would like something more elegant looking).

2. Is there any way to completely delete some of the built in properties for a widget from showing up on the designer property editor? My custom plugin described above is derived from QPushButton. Like I mentioned, I have set sizes that are controlled via an enum accessed via Q_PROPERTY(). I would like to be ale to delete (or hide if nothing else) all of the size and other unwanted properties that are listed under the QPushButton part of the property editor pane.

Any help would be appreciated.