I have implemented customized model for lazily loading data, so I have reimplemented canfetchMore() & fetchMore().

- they are working fine for root item, when i scroll down these functions are getting called and I am loading data & population it.
- But in case of child's its not working as expected (may be my understanding is wrong). I have many rows (more than million) child's for the top level items, so I decided to load them also on demand or lazily. but canFetchMore() is calling only one time when I expand the item (when I expand the item i am reading top 100 immediate child's and inserting them, so that entire view is full with these child's & then when I scroll down my expectation is canFetchMore() should be called with parent as that child to which i inserted 100 child's but once i insert 100/some items into that item canFetchMore() is not calling until I collapse & expand it again.)
because of this I am not able to fetch more/remaining child's & insert them.

In one line: canfetchMore() is calling only when expand the item, Its not getting called when I expand & insert few items and then scroll down.

Is this bug ? or Can i manage this in some other way. ???