I am completely new to Qt.

I am looking to develop primarily instrumentation applications with a lot of heavy/fast plotting. As a result, I am looking for the graph/plotting library which nicely supports and fully utilizes OpenGL. As for licensing, it would be nicer if it was LGPL, but for those specific programs I don't mind sharing code so I might be fine with regular GPL. Here is what I found so far:

QCustomPlot - OpenGL support is only planned in some future release, maybe few months from now maybe more. So, not considering it yet, even though their lib looks cool.

Qwt - been around for a while, But I do not see from multiple threads on forums etc, that it actually fully utilizes OpenGL, and that it all works really well? There is even a Subforum for Qwt in this thread!

QCharts - integrated with Qt 5.7, which is great, and it seems to have some OpenGL support.

I do not know for sure, but I am kinda leaning to QCharts, what do you think? Are the plotting functions (2D/3D) are well written there and really speed up the plotting process? Is it faster than Qwt when it comes to 2D OpenGL accelerated plots?

And maybe you know of any other alternative to QCharts which provides good OpenGL support?