The warning I get is: "Qt CMake configuration has no path to a C++ compiler set, even though the kit has a valid tool chain."

I am not sure how to change the CMake configuration so that it has a path to the compiler.
I do have a C++ compiler installed as it works with VS but Qt seems to run into some problem.

This is a screen shot of what appears as the warning: https://i.stack.imgur.com/ETET6.jpg

This is the error I get trying to run anything:
Qt Code:
  1. jom: C:\Users\User\Desktop\inv\build-Invaders-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_MSVC2015_64bit-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\game.obj] Error 1
  2. 'cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
  3. operable program or batch file.
  4. jom: C:\Users\User\Desktop\inv\build-Invaders-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_MSVC2015_64bit-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\spaceship.obj] Error 1
  5. 'cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
  6. operable program or batch file.
  7. jom: C:\Users\User\Desktop\inv\build-Invaders-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_MSVC2015_64bit-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\laserbeam.obj] Error 1
  8. 'cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
  9. operable program or batch file.
  10. 'cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
  11. operable program or batch file.
  12. jom: C:\Users\User\Desktop\inv\build-Invaders-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_MSVC2015_64bit-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\config.obj] Error 1
  13. jom: C:\Users\User\Desktop\inv\build-Invaders-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_MSVC2015_64bit-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\iofile.obj] Error 1
  14. jom: C:\Users\User\Desktop\inv\build-Invaders-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_MSVC2015_64bit-Debug\Makefile [debug] Error 2
  15. 17:06:30: The process "D:\Qt\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom.exe" exited with code 2.
  16. Error while building/deploying project Invaders (kit: Desktop Qt 5.8.0 MSVC2015_64bit)
  17. The kit Desktop Qt 5.8.0 MSVC2015_64bit has configuration issues which might be the root cause for this problem.
  18. When executing step "Make"
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode