Thread: QT with CRM Development

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platforms
    Windows

Lightbulb QT with CRM Development

We offer CRM development services https://www.veonconsulting.com/crm-d...-company-veon/ and are exploring whether someone has worked on QT on related topic. We are looking at leveraging QT with PHP. The work involved will be parsing XML embedded mobile APP.

Qt products
    PyQt3 PyQt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X

Default Re: QT with CRM Development

I would also recommend checking out this company *URL removed by moderator* and look through the portfolio and cases they have. It's quite a lot, the experience in the field is huge.

*Moderator edit: I looked through every case study reported on this company's web site, and not a single one of the 10+ cases reported use of Qt. Plenty of Swift, ReactJS, NodeJS, HTML, PHP and others in their tech stacks, but no Qt. Therefore I consider this a spam post and I have removed the URL.

@shawnbaker830: If you can provide a link to a case on the company's public website that shows use of Qt, I will reinstate the link.
    Last edited by d_stranz; 26th March 2021 at 16:55. Reason: removed URL

Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

I totally get the excitement around CRM development and the power of Qt. It's such a versatile framework, isn't it? By the way, thanks a bunch for sharing that company, URL removed by moderator. I checked out their portfolio, and while they seem to have some impressive projects, I agree with the moderator – couldn't find any Qt cases there either.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

By the way, thanks a bunch for sharing that company, URL removed by moderator.
    So is this what we have to look forward to on this forum? ChatGPT-generated robospam?
    <=== The Great Pumpkin says ===>
    Please use CODE tags when posting source code so it is more readable. Click "Go Advanced" and then the "#" icon to insert the tags. Paste your code between them.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

Previous post deleted as spam. @Borderdec is warned that the next spam post will result in banning.
    <=== The Great Pumpkin says ===>
    Please use CODE tags when posting source code so it is more readable. Click "Go Advanced" and then the "#" icon to insert the tags. Paste your code between them.