Specifically what do you need under LGPL?
Neither GPL or LGPL requires anyone to contribute anything back if they use it as-is. Keeping your main app as GPL is perfectly appropriate, it is labeling the other 5 or 6 libraries as GPL that prevents them from being used in anything except a GPL project.

Take Qt for example - all of it is released as LGPL, which means it can be used in both open-source and closed-source projects, so long as the closed-source projects make the code available along with any changes they make to it. I have a commercial subscription to Qt to help support the product, but I use Qt as-is without ever considering making changes to Qt itself so in principle I could use it under LGPL terms.

But if Qt had been released under GPL terms, I wouldn't even be here because I couldn't use it. Likewise your libraries - I'd like to see what they're about, but I went to github, read the license file, and said, nope, can't use it no matter how good it is. And from the screenshot of your app, it looks pretty good.

So to me, the question of GPL vs. LGPL boils down to, "How big an audience do you want to reach with your libraries?" With GPL it is the GPL community, with LGPL it is everyone, with the benefit that if more eyes are on the code, the more likely it is you'll receive bug fixes and improvements. Either way you release it, your goal is obviously not to make money but to provide something of use.

It sounds like you have had a much worse year than most, and I am sorry for you and all of your losses. I have been fortunate with a job I can work from home, no kids, and no need to go out except for the once every two week grocery shopping trip. I have a heart condition that could place me at higher risk should I acquire COVID, so I too have had no contact with anyone except my partner since March. Here in California the vaccine is slowly rolling out and I am on the list for the end of March so with luck and precautions I can hold out until then. Luck, mostly, I think. The virus is insidious.