Hi...I did some googling and found that occasionally this blunder seems when endeavoring to run a 32 bit application on 64 bit linux. Running the order "readelf - an arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++" affirmed that this was a 32 bit biniary. A bit really googling and I found that it has to do with the document, and that it can't discover the loader. By getting the 32 bit documents required, I no longer got any blunders.

In particular, I downloaded ia32-libs from my store yet libc6-i386 may simply get the job done fine.
This is absolute nonsense and has nothing to do with the original question.

The OP's problem is that the method Alstom2570class(), which is called from the Alstom2570() member function of the BMI class needs to have an argument of type BMI so it can call BMI methods. In addition, the BMI member function LCD() needs a value argument so that the LCD display can be set from outside the class.

Qt Code:
  1. class BMI( QDialog ) :
  2. ...
  3. def LCD(self, value ):
  4. self.lcdNumber.display( value )
  7. def Alstom2570class( bmi ):
  8. global TonF #variable temps ON froid (15min)
  9. global ToffF #variable temps OFF froid (15min)
  10. global M
  11. global T
  12. T=ADC.get_nchan_vol_milli_data()
  13. print(T) # debug
  14. global count
  16. global Netuve #declaration de la variable Netuve permettant de recuperer le N etuve saisie par l utilisateur
  17. #print("Alstom2570class")
  20. while T > SB: #tant que la temperature n'arrive pas au seuil bas (on commence le T2 par le seuil bas)
  21. T=ADC.get_nchan_vol_milli_data() #(relecture de la temperature)
  22. QtTest.QTest.qWait(10000) #tempo pour ne pas saturer le pi
  23. print(T)
  24. bmi.LCD( T ) #HERE A NEED TO CALL LCD FUNCTION FOR WRITE VARIABLE IN lcdNumber WIDGET
  25. print("seuil bas atteind") #execution lorsque lon arrive au seuil bas
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

But the structure of the code itself is terrible - global variables everywhere, confusion over what is a class and what is a function ("Alstom2570class" and "Alstom2570"). It looks like the OP just kept adding code, trying to get something to work, and ended up with spaghetti.