Hi there,

I just joined the site, I am pleased there are forums for Qt developers. I am sure I will glean much from these boards. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction as this is the first time I have programmed using a GUI toolkit.

What I am trying to accomplish is a shape changing dialog. My main window and tab accepts input from the user via a spin box/slider that are connected together. Based on that value (linked between the spin box and slider) which is limited between 0-8, I need 0-8 groups of input boxes/labels to show on another tab within the program, depending of course on the previous input from the other tab.

I have the book C++ GUI Programming with Qt 4 but unfortunately the only shape shifting windows are only toggled via a boolean value. This is a little more complex. I understand the signals/slots/connections, but I am puzzled as to how to accomplish this with my little experience.

If anyone has suggestions or a link to an example I would appreciate it. If I did not present enough information about what I am trying to accomplish, please let me know. I appreciate your time.

Mark