Hello everyone,
for sometime now i've been trying to debug a small application that is running on a tweaked debian distribution on an ARM processor.
I've been developing the application on a slackware 10.2 machine, then using scratchbox to compile the sources for ARM, and finally copying the binary to the target machine.

eventually the scratchbox environment was moved to another computer and installed there by a different person... so it's possible that not exactly the same toolchain versions have been installed...
note also that the libqui, libqt-mt and libqt libraries have been transferred to the target board from the first scratchbox installation.

so my problem is that on occasions - seemingly random - the application freezes, but it does not seg fault or crash for any reason.. 'ps' shows that the application is still running but it looks as if it does not receive mouse events... (the only form of input is mouse events through a touch screen)

im guess it may have had smth to do with libraries mismatch, so i copied to the target board the libs libqt-mt and libqui (which are used by the executable, something that i realised using the ldd command)... it still seems to do that... and i can't even get a core dump in case that would help!!!!

thank you in advance for your help
nass