Thread: Loading library from application

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Windows

Default Loading library from application

I've created my application bundle with qtdeploy and it works fine on the developement envirement. But when I execute it on test enviroment I've a problem to load a library that I'm using in my application.
    I'm using XCode on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and Qt 4.3
    In my application I must load library but with the QLibrary load method returns always false otherwise the application find the library in the right path.
    I've tried to link the library with the application with :

Qt Code:
    1. install_name_tool -id @executable_path/secure.dylib Autonome.app/Contents/MacOS/secure.dylib
    3. install_name_tool -change /Volumes/Data/subversion/RijnDaelEncryptionDLL/build/Release/secure.dylib @executable_path/secure.dylib Autonome.app/Contents/MacOs/Autonome
    5. install_name_tool -change /Volumes/Dev/Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4.0/QtCore @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4.0/QtCore Autonome.app/Contents/MacOS/secure.dylib
    7. install_name_tool -change /Volumes/Dev/Library/Frameworks/Qt3Support.framework/Versions/4.0/Qt3Support @executable_path/../Frameworks/Qt3Support.framework/Versions/4.0/Qt3Support Autonome.app/Contents/MacOS/secure.dylib
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 
    and I've the library referenced to the application but I always have this error :
    QLibrary::load_sys: Cannot load /Volumes/Data/Autonome_/Autonome.app/Contents/MacOS/secure (dlopen(/Volumes/Data/Autonome_/Autonome.app/Contents/MacOS/libsecure.dylib, 1): image not found)
    Do's anyone hava an idea.
    Many thanks
    Last edited by jpn; 2nd April 2008 at 20:45. Reason: missing tags