Dear Friends
I am finding difficulty this is a Qt error but I think the problem is C++ related.

I am getting these errors when I am including a header file (a class) whose object I want to access from some other class ..

These two classes
'meshparameterdlg.h' has the class 'MeshParameterDlg'
'controlPointsEditorDlg.h' has the class 'ControlPointsEditorDlg'
Both the classes are inherited by QDialog.

I am including 'controlPointsEditorDlg.h' in 'meshparameterdlg.h' and
'meshparameterdlg.h' in 'controlPointsEditorDlg.h' .

I want to have 'MeshParameterDlg' object as a data member of 'ControlPointsEditorDlg' and
'ControlPointsEditorDlg' object as a data member of 'MeshParameterDlg'.

when I am adding 'controlPointsEditorDlg.h' in 'meshparameterdlg.h' then there's no problem. When user presses a button from 'MeshParameterDlg' dialog then I am instantiating another dialog class that is 'ControlPointsEditorDlg' and this dialog appears and when user presses 'ok' button on 'ControlPointsEditorDlg' class then I should get some values from the QTextEdit from 'ControlPointsEditorDlg' class, so I want 'meshparameterdlg.h' to be included in 'controlPointsEditorDlg.h' so that I can put the value from the 2nd dialog to a member in the 1st dialog.

When I am adding 'meshparameterdlg.h' in 'controlPointsEditorDlg.h' I am getting these errors.

Please see below errors.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
In file included from src/../include/mainwindow.h:35,
from src/../include/graphicsscene.h:19,
from src/../include/graphicsview.h:19,
from src/../include/geometry.h:25,
from src/../include/checksmoothness.h:26,
from src/checksmoothness.cpp:14:
src/../include/meshparameterdlg.h:11: error: redefinition of `class MeshParameterDlg'
src/../include/meshparameterdlg.h:11: error: previous definition of `class MeshParameterDlg'
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

But I am not doing anythin in 'meshparameterdlg.h' at line #11. But I am adding meshparameterdlg.h header in a separate class called 'controlPointsEditorDlg.h'
in both the header file i am adding
#ifndef HEADER_H
#define HEADER_H

class definition

#endif

Could you give me some solution to this problem I am fed up for the past 2 days with these.